CHAPTER 6:NEVER LEAVE THE INTROVERT UNSUPERVISED

28 SEPTEMBER 2013

What kind of house is this? Reina mouth gape open when she saw there no food inside the fridge nor cabinet. Unfortunately Gojo still not awake at this hour which is 7 am, she got used to waking up early to work but now she have a new schedule.

"There not even a cup of rice... What did he even eat in a day?" "Huh? I eat outside." There stand Gojo with his baggy black shirt, yawning with his hand covering his mouth.

"Looks like Jujutsu sorcerer earn so much money they don't even think about buying groceries to cook at home. How lucky~" She whisper the last word and close the fridge door, observing Gojo walking to drink some water.

He probably half asleep at the moment while she already done showering, she put her bag outside in the living room so Gojo could take his turn to shower.

"Right! You have a mission this afternoon, let's go eat breakfast and i send you to your house first." Gojo mode suddenly change, she did say yes to being a Jujutsu sorcerer which actually a surprise to the higher up.

They still haven't list her as any class sorcerer because she need to be tested first, which the supervisor is Gojo. Unfortunately...

"What kind of mission?" She ask and grab a mug from the cabinet to make herself at least a decent coffee. " It won't be fun if you know it! My favourite friend pick up the place for your mission."

"I bet you're not his favourite friend then..." "You do know i can hear you right?" Gojo pout at her word, Reina continue to make her coffee without a care. " It was meant for you to hear that" Gojo then left not long after to take a bath leaving Reina alone at the kitchen.

She open her text messages to find the hospital texting her about Sayuri condition, it the same as always but she ask them to update to her once every week. "Sayuri.. just a little more and you be awake."

————————————————

After having a breakfast at a nearby restaurant, Ijichi pick them up and drive to Reina new house. She expecting a normal looking house like the one she woke up to at Tokyo Jujutsu High but instead it was actually a traditional house like she used to live in before.

Ijichi put her luggage inside the house as Reina walk around for a bit, there a large backyard and a really big space for someone who live alone.

Ijichi start giving his speech about the house while taking Reina around, Gojo just resting on the couch at the living room waiting for them to done.

"Are you done yet?" Gojo ask while his arm resting on the door, slightly leaning on it to balance his posture. Reina is standing facing the backyard in silence after Ijichi take a call.

" Ijichi san said you choose this house... So it not a coincidence, all the thing that happen. It a thoughtful plan for someone like you." She figured it out. Gojo smile to himself and stand next to her with his arms cross.

"Not really my idea, but isn't it good to be at a place you comfortable with?" "Well i don't know what to feel about this place but it still beautiful." He notice how her eye were glossy as she stare at the backyard, the higher up plan all this to make her remember her mother.

Even the white haired man don't know what the points of doing it, he thought it only anger Reina more. Or probably they try to make Reina have a reason to keep looking for her father.. How cruel..

"𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑢"

He look at her with a questioning look, this is the first time she call him by his name. More surprising is his first name, most people call him by his family name except for some people.