CHAPTER 14:MR TEDDY AND MRS TEDDY

Right now Reina is currently in shopping spree using Gojo money and Gojo as her butler at the moment who holding her things.

They been walking for a while now and she start want something to eat, she stop at her track when she saw something fluffy.

"Satoru,Satoru" She tug on the taller guy sleeve making him stop walking too, Gojo turn to where she was pointing at and see the bunny shape cotton candy a kid was buying. " Let's go buy it."

With that Reina run to the stall and buy the bunny and cat cotton candy leaving him alone, Gojo take out his phone and snap a picture of Reina holding two cotton candy in hand while running back at him.

"What are you doing?" She frown when she heard the sound of clicking. "Taking cute pics for memories!" He smile goofily at her then his phone vibrated, Yaga name were on the caller id making Gojo sigh before answering.

"Yes?" "Where are you? I instructed you to bring Reina back so Shoko can heal her. Not that it already ruin with Shoko going there instead." "Well i thought it be better for Rei chan to go back to Tokyo in good condition. Beside..." Gojo glance at Reina who munching on her now second cotton candy in hand.

"We be back tonight" "Don't forget you both need to watch the package coming in tomorrow" "I got it~" With that Gojo hung up and put his phone away, Reina give him a question look asking who it was. "Noone important, it been 3 hour we shopping here. Let's go take a rest somewhere."

They both settle to have lunch, Reina again order quite a lot of food but Gojo doesn't mind it. He wanted her to enjoy her day at Kyoto even just for one day. He hasn't inform her about their schedule tomorrow but it will ruin the fun to talk about work.

"Right, you haven't met Nanami?" He ask while Reina is gulping down her Soba. "Who? Is it another window?" "Nope, he was the one who pick the place for your first mission and he is my favourite friend." Felt sorry for that Nanami guy.."I see, he a grade 1 sorcerer?" Gojo were surprise she guess it right.

"Yeah he is. How you know?" "Well Utahime say something about only limited people are special grade." Gojo nod his head a few times, well the special grade sorcerer did decrease by one a few years ago.

"The only special grade you would know will be me. Even if i tell you their name, you probably won't even meet them soon."

Reina then gobble a whole plate of tempura then Gojo take a pic of her, this went on for the rest of the lunch. Reina even shove a tempura down his throat for taking her chocking picture.

—————————————————

After lunch, Gojo found a nearby arcade and drag Reina there. Obviously she never been to an arcade so she just stare at the claw machine full of plushy. "You never been to arcade before?"

"No, mother doesn't let us go out unless she with us." She try to move the controller on the claw machine but it won't budge at all.

"You need money to move it." Gojo put in a cents inside the machine and Reina try to move the controller and it work, she were startled at first but then start to move it around.

The claw went down and grab a soft brown hamster plushy, Reina eye lit up when the claw got the hamster but then it drop.

"What the fuck that cheating. It got the hamster and drop it." She say to Gojo and he laugh his ass of. "Well that the point of the machine. Patient is what you need~" He then try next, and again and again. Eventually Gojo got the hamster after 32 tries, Reina look like she was about to smash the machine after her third try.

Reina hold the hamster close to her as if someone going to take it away, Gojo lead her to a car racing game and they went for 10 round. Reina win all the round because Gojo sucks at driving, he even ask for another match but Reina walk away.

Reina then saw a bunch of high schoolers crowding inside one of the booths, they were laughing and some flashing light could be seen.

" Wanna try the photo booth?" Gojo ask and Reina look at the empty photo booth next to the high schoolers. "Aren't we too old?" "What? Of course not! Come on~!"

Once they inside the booth, Gojo took some of the prop like cat ear and put it on Reina head. "Okay looking good" He then pay for the booths as the count down started, Reina was confuse as what to do.

"Just pose or something!" With that Gojo sling his arm around Reina and she smile a little. That goes one with Gojo making weird poses and Reina is the one confuse to what he is doing.

"This turn out great for me but not for you Rei chan." Gojo said while looking at the picture, he decide to do it again but this time he teach Reina how to pose. "As long it weird then it a good photo!"

He give her a thumbs up and again pay for the booth, the count started and Reina make a cat like pose while Gojo right hand on top of her head while the other pinching her cheek. A few more picture was a chaos where Reina act like hitting Gojo in the face and Gojo literally lift Reina by the waist.

"You look stupid in this one." Reina comment as they both decorate the photo on the screen, Gojo draw a mustach on Reina face and even draw a small dick which Reina erase.

She draw some star and other doodles at each photo which turn out cute. They both have each printed photo and Reina put it inside her wallet for now, again Gojo got a text from Yaga and he ignore it.

"Hey look, people can build their own plushy." She pointed at the store where it not really crowded and various of plushy on display. Gojo comply to her and follow Reina inside the store, she start looking for a plushy as Gojo muted his phone when Yaga text him again.

"This one" Reina show him a white bear. "I thought you pick some uncommon animals" He thought she might take the duck or cow but she already look at every plushy and wasn't interested in them other than the bear.

"There nothing wrong of picking a common stuff. Beside i like this one..." Gojo then smile when Reina decide to walk to he counter and put the feather inside the bear. He also took a similar bear but the colour black, Reina look at him in surprise when Gojo put the bear next to hers.

"I thought you like something uncommon." "Well there nothing wrong liking something common either" He wink at her even though he is wearing his black sunglasses, the staff saw their interaction and find it cute.

"Are you both couples? We have a discount for couple as it near Christmas." The staff smile brightly and Gojo put his palm on Reina mouth to stop her from answering. "Yes we are." "Great! The outfit for the plushies will be 15% discount. Please pick an outfit for the bears then we can register the name."

Reina choose a black suit for the bear while Gojo chose a white button up shirt with white pants for his. After that the staff ask what do they want their plushies name be, Reina look at the bear as if asking what his name is.

"Let's do something simple, Mr Teddy and Mrs Teddy. Yeah that enough" Gojo answer the staff and Reina couldn't protest when she saw how happy the staff look.

—————————————————

They both walk out with the bear and Reina smile at the bear in her hand, she ignore the fact that Gojo was typing something on his phone and hold the bear close same goes to the hamster.

"Looks like we really need to go. They change our ticket earlier than expected. Damn higher ups..." Gojo sigh under his breath and Reina doesn't mind it that much, she had enough fun today even though she wanted to go tour around more.

"Next time we come back again." Gojo said to her and she nod her head. "We should go then, Uyeda is waiting at the airport."

Looks like the fortune is wrong, i had a good day.. Reina smile to herself as they both walk to catch a taxi instead.