CHAPTER 22: UNFORGETTABLE I

THIS FEW CHAPTER WILL BE THE BACKSTORY OF HOW AND WHY REINA FATHER LEFT

I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ IT CAUSE I THINK IT CUTELY DEPRESSING

Syio let out a huff as he sit on the living room waiting for his wife to put their daughters to sleep, he got a call from his brother saying that his father wanted him to come back to Tokyo.

He unconsciously slam the table with his right hand
making Harumi run to the living room to see her distress husband looking at her. "Sorry i accidentally did that." Harumi eye soften at Syio apologetic face, she shake her head and sit next to her husband.

"You should really go back to Tokyo and meet your father. It might be important.." Syio quite stubborn just like his father, not like Harumi stopping him from going to Tokyo but he was the one who doesn't want to see his father.

"He will ramble about why i haven't had a son yet.." He put his head on the table and Harumi softly touch his bangs. "Well that can't be helped. You can't run away just by staying in Hyogo."

" He become more sensitive about son after mom dead.. ACK!" He earn a knock on the head by Harumi who glare at him. "Be more mindful of what you say. He still your father after all."

"Whose side are you on really?" He pout while kicking his leg under the table and Harumi sigh at his childish attic even though he already 28 with 2 kids.

"Seriously you should go visit him. The kids will take after your action if you acting like this, Honey" Syio lean back on his seat while scrunching his face, then he got an idea.

"Let's all go to Tokyo together!"

—————————————

"Tokyo! Tokyo!" The 6 years old Reina run around the house holding her panda plushy in one hand, Syio announces early in the morning that they all going to Tokyo together.

Harumi against the idea at first because she know how her father in law is like, the kids still young so they might get scare of their grandfather. "Rei don't run around like that you get hurt!"

"Aaahh!" After Harumi warn her, Reina fall face flat to the floor. Thankfully they still inside the house so it didn't hurt that bad.

Reina eye get teary as she sit up and Syio kneel next to her, wipping some tears that fall to her cheek. "It just sting a bit! Daddy give you a piggyback to the car!"

Reina face lit up and warp her arms around Syio neck, with ease he get up and put Reina on his back. Harumi smile when Reina stop tearing up and slowly pick Sayuri who's sleeping peacefully on the couch.

A FEW HOUR LATER

"TOKYO!" Reina shout out earning some people attention, some laugh and smile at her cute attic while some stare weirdly at the father who much more excited.

"Honey let's go eat some sushi! Do you know sushi in Tokyo come in a bullet train Reina?" Syio ask his excited child who shake her head from left to right as if her head about to flew off.

"Excited! I'm excited!" The father and daughter duo walk ahead to where the sushi restaurant is and Harumi follow behind, Sayuri already awake and her eye stare at the bright light of the city.

—————————————

"I'm pretty sure you guys eat too much..." Harumi make a deadpan face as she look at Syio and Reina laying their head on the table of the restaurant.

"Tempura~" Reina was about to take another bite despite her stomach are already full, never waste food is what her father say.

Harumi quickly take the tempura away before it landed inside Reina mouth earning a 'bwah!' sound from the girl.