CHAPTER 20: TALENT SHOW

5 JANUARY 2014

Tsumiki smile awkwardly as she watch Gojo cry with a bump on his head, Reina knock him out when Gojo somehow bring her here. "Please get up Gojo san, you embarrassing us.."

Nanami cover half of his face when some parent look their way, Megumi kick Gojo who laying on the ground making the grown man let out a 'ack!' sound.

"I'm only letting this go because it Tsumiki talent show.." Reina whisper sternly at Gojo whose now standing up while rubbing the place she knock him with her fist.

"I already told Gojo san that it be fine if you didn't come Reina san.. I'm sorry that i take some time of your day off." Tsumiki bow at the older woman and Reina pat her head to reassure her.

"It fine, I would come anyway if he had ask instead of dragging me here without explanation."

Tsumiki smile get wider and nod her head with imaginary flower around her, Megumi sulk at the side with the fact he need to be there.

Tsumiki is presenting her class and she wearing a pastel purple high waist dress with her hair into low ponytail.

Nanami hand work his magic at 6 in the morning, Gojo apparently made Tsumiki wear a really shiny dress that not fit for a child.

"Tsumiki chan! You need to get ready!" Her teacher call out from afar and Tsumiki take her leave so she can get ready to get on stage. " You could have ask, I won't say no." After their first meeting, Reina pick up Tsumiki and Megumi often with the car she bought about 2 months ago after her first pay.

"Tsumiki chan were embarrass to ask you to come you know... I was doing her a favor..." Reina got flustered by what he say and look at the stage where Tsumiki will go on later.

Megumi sit between Nanami and Reina, he doesn't want to sit next to Gojo after the laying on the ground scene.

When the teacher announce Tsumiki going on the stage, the 3 adult start taking a video of her going on the stage. Reina never knew Tsumiki could sing well, Megumi only pout in his seat waiting for the show to end.

————————————————

"Thank you very much!" Tsumiki smile widely as he hold the bouquet Reina got her close, even if Tsumiki didn't get first place but Reina want her to feel happy.

She also used to join talent show when she was a kid but apparently her mother couldn't attend because of work while her father....

"Since the show ended let's go eat something! Nanami- ahh he already left..." Nanami disappear after congratulating Tsumiki which the girl didn't find it weird with how Gojo is.

"What do you want to eat Tsumi chan? Megumi?" Reina ask the two kids who standing infront of her.

"Katsudon" "Anything." They both answer at the same time making Reina let out a small smile before patting their head. "Then let's go, i'm leaving you behind Satoru."

Reina drag the two with her to her car, Gojo mouth gape open before quickly running after them so he wouldn't get left behind.

Reina is not kidding when she say she leaving someone, she left Ijichi once when she found out there a promotion at her favourite bakery while they just finish their mission.

————————————————

Tsumiki happily chew on her katsudon while Megumi eat his curry silently, Reina say she on a financial broke diet and Gojo only drink some juice instead.

"Aren't you going to Nagoya tomorrow? Shouldn't you be preparing for the trip?" She ask the white hair man who only raise his eyebrows at her, he wearing glasses after Megumi said he look ugly and embarrassing.

"I am, well it just a 2 days work so it won't be long. You should come with" "No thanks, i have somewhere to be." Apparently she got summoned by the higher up, Yaga told her they want to have a meeting with her which was coincidentally on Gojo mission outside of Tokyo.

"Reina san, do you work the same job as Gojo san?" Tsumiki ask, she thought Reina is just Gojo friend but looks like they both work the same job. "Yeah... we both work together.."

"The kicking ugly monster butts?" Megumi interrupt making Gojo close his mouth since they were sitting next to each other.

"Megumi chan you getting street smart nowdays, better put that into your studies instead."

The two keep glaring at each other while Reina talk with Tsumiki about her school or anything that the girl likes. After eating Gojo said it be better if they walk around since it still early to go home, Tsumiki hold onto Reina hand while Megumi walk in the front so he doesn't have to be next to Gojo.

"Look at that couple~" "They look so cute together." Gojo look at her as if asking if she hear that, Reina glare at him and continue to walk with Tsumiki.

"Well I guess all the Amaya family is just tough in the skull." Gojo catch up to them who already walk fast ahead.

——————————————

They stop for a second and Megumi were staring into distant, Reina notice it and look what he was looking at. A big dark purple ugly curse was towering over a few people not far from where they are, Reina quickly exorcist the curse making Megumi turn to her.

"Why don't you both go buy some peach soda?" Reina gave money to Megumi and softly push him and Tsumiki to where the shop were. The kids were a bit confuse but just go along with it, Gojo look at her weirdly and sit next to her.

"Megumi... he can see curse?"

"Oh i didn't tell you yet? He have curse energy. I took care of him because he have potential." Reina glance at him and then set her eye back to Megumi.

"It must be hard for kids who have curse energy." "Well world change, the both of us surely found out about curse at a young age too."

It not much of a different, they both did learn about curse at young age and she thought it was normal back then. Looking at it back, she surely doesn't have a normal childhood.

"Curse will keep coming and jujutsu sorcerer is much lesser than curse. Now that you here, the both of us are balancing the jujutsu world." Reina were informed that one of the special grade sorcerer apparently doesn't kill curse so the only active special grade sorcerer will be them.

"Curse born from human negative emotions... it be great if everyone just disappear."  Reina whisper to herself.

"I thought you were against killing if there was no meaning to it?!"

"Ahh but there a meaning, a significance one too. There even a purpose to it."

"NO THERE ISN'T! YOU WANNA MAKE A WORLD OF SHAMAN BY KILLING EVERY NON-SHAMAN?! NO FUCKING WAY THAT'S GONNA WORK!"

Gojo slowly turn to Reina who sitting next to him after remembering something. "Rei chan... you wouldn't kill non-shaman are you?"

Reina look at him thinking he was joking but the look on his face shown others, she got flustered that he looking at her seriously. "Of course not. I'm not that crazy even though non-shaman always cost trouble."

What a weird question.. Noone would be in their right mind to kill human.

Gojo eye soften when she say that, right Rei chan wouldn't do that even if she doesn't see it worth saving a lives. "Sorry i asked a weird question. Maybe i'm going crazy that i be leaving you tomorrow." "It only for two days."

Tsumiki came back holding two peach soda, they only buy for Reina because she didn't eat anything. Reina drive them home after since it near late evening, Gojo said he be staying with the Fushiguro's for a bit more and told her to go home first.

"Right Rei chan.." Reina turn to look at Gojo who put his hand on the open window of her car. "Be careful with the higher ups." "So Yaga san already told you?"

"Yeah he did. They all just old hag and a pain in the ass. I'm sure you can handle them." Reina chuckle at his word and nod her head. "Yeah"