CHAPTER 12: BROKEN DOMAIN IS BETTER THAN BEING BROKE

"You mad?" The curse ask the woman who still not moving from her spot, she was breathing heavily which mean she in pain.

He not really expecting her to fight anyway and thought she just bluffing, he raise his eyebrows when Reina decide to make a large cut on her wrist. The floor start to get wet by her blood, Reina didn't even hiss at the cut she made.

"With that much blood, you be dead in less than 5 minutes." The curse said to her but Reina only smile.

" I don't need 5 minutes to beat you..." She get up and put her hand together, aiming it down to the floor. Raging Siphon.

Blood come out of her wrist and start to shot up to the ground and create a rain of blood. The curse felt his body start to wither when the blood touch him, a toxic blood.

The curse put his arm up to cover his face from the blood even though he can regenerate, he smile to himself when he found out what she was doing.

She trying to confuse me since i can smell her blood anywhere she goes... This technique is to make me lose focus on where she going by making it rain..

Reina disappear from her spot as he look around trying to find her. "It a shame... since there a faint smell of lavender coming from you!"

The curse turn to his left and send a slash with his sharp metal arm but Reina jump on top on his arm and front flip above him. Again she back away at a really good distance before putting her right arm up to cover half of her face.

"Domain expansion:Sunrise Vivid Massacre"

The surrounding become orange and red as the ground start look like soil, the curse look around noticing it a broken domain. "You must be a newbie." He said but got cut off when something grab his arm, he turn around to see a dead looking corpses hugging his hand. Dead body?

Then more corpses start coming out of the soil holding his leg, arm and even his waist to make him stay there. The corpses not strong but it was annoying, he look back up to see Reina running towards him with her whip.

Fuck these dead body won't leave me alone. Before he could get the dead body off him, his head fall to the ground, Reina successfully behead him with her whip which he found impossible.

Reina collapse on her knee as the curse fall to the ground, she start coughing a little and use her jacket to stop the bleeding. The man smile softly when he felt his body start to disappear, Reina turn to look at him wanting to ask a question.

"That man you talk about.... What kind of curse did he took?" Reina ask and the curse let out a sigh. " A connected curse.. it connect the user to someone of choice. When the user die... the person die too.."

Reina eye widen a bit but quickly shake her head before getting up to check on Ijichi and the other. "He someone you love?" The curse ask and Reina narrow her eye at the curse head. "Rest in peace"

She walk ahead of the curse and get up to the audience seat, they all still alive just unconscious and injured. She put Ijichi on her back and the other 2 between both her arm, before she left she look back at the curse now all gone. Reina eye soften and start walking back to where they should meet up.

—————————————

Gojo kick a pebble on the floor as they all waiting for Reina, they waited for way too long. "I'm going" Gojo said making Mei Mei raise her eyebrows.

"Hey, you two. Why are you here?" Mei ask the 2 guy who ran away when Reina told them if they wanna go with her. "Amaya san said we could turn back if we want..." One of them said and Gojo sigh, he quickly turn back when he felt Reina curse energy that is near him.

"Gojo san?" One of them ask when Gojo quickly run toward the hallway. " Rei chan!"

Gojo found Reina laying on the floor with the 2 guy on both her side while Ijichi on her back. Gojo quickly took Ijichi off Reina and pick her up bridal style while some other sorcerer help Ijichi and the other.

Reina was still alive and just unconscious, he quickly took her back up to the ground and send her to the hospital leaving Mei Mei to take care of the other things.

20 NOVEMBER 2013

The sunlight hit Reina face making her slowly open her eye, she sees the white ceiling and the smell of some medicine.

" You awake?" She turn her head to the side and saw Utahime sitting on the chair next to her bed.

"You been here since yesterday, are you feeling alright?" Reina nod her head as she slowly try to get up with Utahime help.

" What about Ijichi and the other?" "Yeah they fine. They woke up just about 2 hours ago." Utahime told her that she got a broken rib and the wound on her wrist will heal soon.

"Am i interrupting?" Gojo was leaning on the doorframe with crossed arm. " Then i be going, i text you later Reina" Utahime wave at her and walk pass Gojo who smile at her.

" Are you hungry? I brought you something." He put a bag of food on the table as Reina watch him sit down. "Why you look at me like that?" He ask while resting his face on the palm of his hand, she look away and take a breath.

" I was gonna say i defeat a supreme curse." "Are you bragging right now?"

Gojo chuckle when she say that and pull the chair closer to her bed, facing her. "I need to so you would know" "Maybe you should really train more so you won't be half dead next time."

She glare at him and lay back down, pouting a bit because she know that she need more training. "Should we go around Kyoto? I mean when else we can come back here."

Reina get up again when he said that. " But i'm not healed yet... Maybe we should just go back..." Well what she say was right, Utahime told him that she should really sees Shoko. That mean they need to go back to Tokyo for her treatment.

"You want to go back? I mean your treatment will be in Tokyo." They stay in silent as Gojo watch her looking at the ceiling, Reina were thinking about her sister that still not making a progress.

"Then just rest today. I need to meet that old man and report so i be back later." He pat her head and push her down slowly to lay down.

"Don't forget to eat Rei chan! And don't miss me too much ~" With that he left her room while closing the door, Reina stare at the door before cracking a small smile.

————————————

Gojo dail a number and lean back on the car seat, Uyeda driving the car. "Yo Shoko, you not busy tomorrow right? Can you come to Kyoto tonight?"

Shoko were against that idea at first but Gojo got to make a deal with her. "Then i see you tomorrow Shoko~"