CHAPTER 7: ALWAYS PUT BLAME ON YOUR SUPERVISOR

Ijichi flinch when he heard building been destroy from outside the curtains, Gojo look up from his phone when he feel the presence of a supreme curse.

"Wow... there a supreme curse here~"  Ijichi shrink when Gojo didn't even seem flustered by it.

"Then what should we do? Should we put out the curtains?" "It fine, I'm pretty sure she be able to handle it if she want to understand the meaning of a jujutsu sorcerer."

——————————————

The curse slash Reina on her left thigh making her lose balance and stumble a few step. My technique not working... is it because the curse too big?

The thorn dug deep inside Reina arms as she use it to block the curse arms from hitting her head. Blood dripping down from her arms to the ground as the curse start screaming again.

Her lung is hurting as she were having trouble breathing, it been only 10 minutes she fight this curse but she keep dodging all it attack which result her to run around.

Her clothes were a mess now that her hair is down from the neat braid she made this morning after being attack.

I don't have a choice...

"Curse technique: Ethereal Devil"

A blue colour curse energy start forming at Reina right hand, slowly a long black and red whip appear on her hand formed from her blood. "I don't intend to use it... but you're so annoying."

Reina whipped it around abit as her eye follow the curse movements. She already done analysing the curse move and let out a heavy sigh, ready to attack this time.

The curse long hand slam on the ground making rubble come flying at Reina which she dodge and slash it using her whip.

It was easier using her own cursed weapon instead of her technique on this curse, she bend her knee and charge aiming to the curse arms.

With her whip, Reina successfully wrap it around the curse arm and swing upward going above the curse on the sky. She twirl around and hold her whip handle with 2 hand before slashing the curse head into half. The curse body crash onto the building hard, destroying the hospital with rubble flying around.

Reina drop to the ground a bit far from the curse, she lay on the ground with eye wide open and breathing heavily. The curse whine as it disappear from the rubble, Reina feel so relieved that the curse dead now.

That was cool... I was really cool just now. Someone should have seen that.

"The kid..." She feels a sting on her stomach, it was a cut probably not that deep, she can clean it by herself. The curtains disappear and Gojo stand next to her while staring down at Reina with a big smile.

"You pass the exam, how are you doing?" "I want to slap that grin out of your face. You should've help when that curse appears."

Reina sit up and look at the taller man who rub the back of his neck. "Then it won't be a test, beside you did get through it."

Well he did want to help because he doesn't know what is Reina limit but seeing how much damage she made with the hospital,it already answered.

Apparently the girl who she have toss away made it out alive from all the flying rubble, she woke up and start screaming while running away before Ijichi could talk.

The 2 sorcerer watch as Ijichi chase after the girl trying to explain to the teen which Gojo snicker at the situation. "What do you think? The girl safe."

"She ran away, after all i went through to save a little girl ass." Reina scoff, she doesn't care if the girl even die.

Well who told you it was a fun idea to explore an abounded hospital? Even if she did got kidnap by the curse Reina feelings is still mutual.