CHAPTER 16: NANAMINE

12 DECEMBER 2013

Nanami stare out of the cafe while silently enjoying the cold morning with a cup of coffee. Until a certain white hair man was waving crazily outside the window, he then quickly run inside the cafe and sit next to Nanami.

"Nanami~" It is really cringe when you hear an adult say that in a baby voice but Nanami ignore him while sipping on his coffee. "Nanami, Rei chan slap me yesterday for breaking her table~"

"I'm glad she did." Even though Nanami never met her formally but Gojo would tell him everything about Reina whenever they meet.

"Right! Tomorrow you have a mission" Nanami look at him with a poker face, must be another prank of his. "It be near Harajuku.. And you also have a partner"

"Who is it?" Gojo then smile and claps his hand together. "That be a secret~!" With that Nanami get up and left him, Gojo run after him while trying to talk with him.

13 DECEMBER 2013

The black hair woman stand infront of Harajuku wearing a winter outfit, a white button up and black jeans with the dark green wool jacket Gojo brought for her.

Reina give up wearing a skirt when winter season start, she took out her phone and look at the text Gojo send.

BLIND RAT
Rei chan!

Your partner will be someone in blue shirt, yellow tie, and probably white kind of coat. He's blonde too

ANGRY HAMSTER
That not even helping with this much people
around

BLIND RAT
THEN~ (background music please~)

He waiting infront of XXX shop so that be easier

ANGRY HAMSTER
If this a prank i'm really going to smash you

BLIND RAT
Ohh~

When? I be home for the rest of the weekend ;)
seen

Rei chan?
seen

Hey don't ignore me i'm sorry
seen

REI CHAN!
seen 9:37 am

Reina put her phone away and start walking to where Gojo said her partner be waiting, this is the first time she had a mission with someone else other than Gojo.

She had went to a few individuals mission, sometimes Utahime would come and accompany her if she come visit.

Blonde, white shirt, yellow tie, white kind if coat...Reina eye scan the whole crowd infront of the spot Gojo said, a certain blonde wearing a weird kind of glasses was waiting a bit far from the crowd.

Nanami look up from the floor and sees Reina just a few feet away from him, her mouth was apart and she stand there awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you, i'm your partner for the day." She formally bow at him and Nanami also bow too, he wasn't expecting to meet Reina today. "Nanami Kento, nice to meet you Amaya san."

"Reina is fine. Then i call you Nanami? Or Kento" "Whichever is fine" He was informed that Reina call people using their first name even if they don't like it, her poker face make it hard to tell if she's joking.

She once call Yaga by his first name only and it didn't end up well so she call him Yaga san instead as he is way older.

"Then Kento, i haven't been informed about the mission." Nanami sigh under his breath knowing Gojo sended her here blindly without her knowing what they be doing.