CHAPTER 19: WHISK WHISK WHISKEY

Reina step inside the club after the guy at the front check her id, she could slowly hear the music getting louder each step she took.

People were all walking in the same direction to get inside the room with a big door, there also people just flirting while leaning on the wall.

When she got pass the crowd of people, the blinding light make her eye twitch before she get used to it. There no club in Hyogo... I didn't know it be pack with this much people. Reina could see people making out so she turn her head away and walk toward the bar.

A handsome bartender that looks like in his early 20's greet her with a smile, Reina sit down and put the black jacket she wearing behind the seat.

She wearing the short soft green satin dress that Mei Mei bought for her, her straight hair were left as it is and she put on a lip tint to at least look presentable for herself.

"How can i help the gorgeous lady in this fine evening?" His voice were cheerful but in a low tone, Reina take a deep breath as she cross her arm.

"A bottle of whiskey please." The bartender seem a bit shock but comply anyway, he took a bottle from the cabinet and a glass for her.

Reina play with the bandage she have on her wrist, it was filled with scar she had when she cut her wrist to active her technique. "I hope it not a cut I should be concern about." The bartender say with a small smile.

"No it just an accident..." She stare at her wrist as the guy pour her a glass, normally on Christmas day she busy at work because lot of people coming in.

Well no gift for me i guess... Reina one shot the glass and slam it softly on the table, refilling the glass herself. In most movie she watch the character just drink while staring into space so she doing the same.

What do they even think while staring into nothing? But some of them look really cool doing that....

The bartender had go around the counter and serve some other people, it goes on for about 3 hour and when he got back Reina already finish 4 bottle of whiskey by herself. The most surprising is she is  still sober but her blank look have changed into a frown.

"Miss, are you doing okay? I went around to serve people and found you already drinking 4 bottle of whiskey." His eye softly gaze at Reina who look at him with a still frowning face, she look like a hamster...

"I'm fine.. Thank you for asking." The guy getting more concern when she pour herself another drink, this is the first time he met someone who's completely sober after lots of drink.

The guy scan Reina from head to toe, she probably the most gorgeous woman he ever met. Sure there pretty girl out there coming to the club everyday being immature to get a rich guy but the woman infront of him give off different vibe.

She was silent the whole time she at the table and not even striking a conversation with any guy that try to come closer.

Reina lock eye with the bartender when she felt his gaze is going for too long, she do know he was looking but don't want say a word. "It rude to stare Mr bartender."

The guy breath hitch when he got caught staring, he let out a nervous laugh as he wave his hand around in defence.

" My apologies, you just look gorgeous that all." That the second time he say that.. " Well i been wanting to ask..." The guy rest both his arm on the counter infront of Reina, looking her straight in the eye. "It Christmas, why are you at the club?"