CHAPTER 18: NO BITCHES CHRISTMAS

25 DECEMBER 2013

Reina laying down on the engawa after about 3 hour of training, her technique have increased since she first come to Tokyo.

It been about 4 years since she stop training now she need to get used to it, Gojo training session are probably just them going out to eat and shopping.

Which she didn't complain since it Gojo's money that was wasted.

The hot tea already turned cold now and Reina slowly get up to heat it up, she skip breakfast today since she already up jogging first thing in the morning.

As she walk to the kitchen with the tray of teapot in her hand, a certain white hair man was inside the kitchen stirring something inside a pot.

" What the fuck Satoru" Gojo turn around and smile widely at her as the pot on fire.

" Oh you done with training? I didn't want to distract you with my beautiful presence" Reina quickly put down the tray and push Gojo aside from the stove, she turn off the gas and look at the thing inside the pot.

"Is this suppose to be a grilled lamb?" "It a soup." Reina look at him for a second before taking the pot, throwing it inside a big black plastic since the pot can't be saved.

" You make me throw away an expensive pot" She point her finger at Gojo who totally not feel guilty at all with the whole burning soup.

"I was trying to cook you something but looks like i'm suck at it." He shrug his shoulder and then sigh at himself, Reina frown and decide to wash the teapot instead.

She already lose her appetite when she sees that burned soup, Gojo put away the apron he's wearing and lean on the counter.

"Let's go out!" "No thanks" "why not?!" Gojo ask, Reina start cleaning the kitchen counter that is now have some black kind of spot because of Gojo soup.

" We just go out about 2 days ago." "But it been 2 days." Not that she doesn't want to go out buying stuff but the lazy and tired feelings after training for a few days non stop hit her.

———————————

After a lot of persuading that Gojo did to make Reina go out was all a waste, she just done washing up and dress in a comfortable pj before plopping herself on the couch in front of the tv.

Even though it just afternoon, she wear pj cause she doesn't plan on going out all day.

Gojo now laying on the floor dejected that Reina been rejecting his plan for the past 2 hour, his phone been buzzing on the table in front of Reina for a while now.

"Hey aren't you gonna look at who's texting?" She ask and Gojo lift his head a little to see who been blowing his phone up then lay back down. "Noone important."

Reina then also take a peek at his phone to see different type of girls name pop out, some were begging him to answer and some asking him if he free to go out today.

"Looks like you not that lonely after all. There probably 10 girl wanting to go out with you right now but you choose to ask me."

She were quite confuse why he want to stay instead of going out with any of these girl. "Because you're different! They all talk too much..."

"You talk too much as well, Satoru" She comment while picking out a movie to watch, Gojo pout and sit up to look at her.

"So you don't like people who talk much more than you?" She ask and Gojo nod his head with a smile. "I mean i got much more interesting stories to tell~"

I wonder why the girls want to go out with him except for his face...and money.. Okay that already a good point.

I mean who wouldn't go out with someone rich? Reina lean back on the couch and decide to watch horror movie, Gojo lean on the couch as he sat on the floor. "Let's go out. I buy you soba." "No thanks i lost my appetites after i see your soup."

"Then let's go buy that new outfit from one of your magazines! The soft green satin dress?" "Mei got it for me last week." "Damn Mei san, i know that you're bi.." "What did you say?" Reina couldn't catch what he say at the end and Gojo just shrug it off.

Gojo sigh again but then his eye caught a certain name that pop out on his phone, guess who?

"Actually i'm gonna go. Then i see you later~" With that Gojo left after smilling at his phone which she assume one of the girl actually caught his interest.

"Now i can fully enjoy by myself..." Reina smile to herself as she continue to watch the movie.

25 DECEMBER 2013

" Fuck me...."

Reina pout to herself as she put her head on the kitchen counter table, she been staying there for the past 2 hour and not moving.

After trying to busy herself with chores it only a few hour that pass by, Reina then get up from her seat and walk towards her room.

She slide open the shoji door before fall onto her bed not caring the fact that she let her door open. Tossing and turning for a bit more she finally found a comfortable position to sleep in, her eye slowly close as she wanted a quick nap to pass the time.

"Alarm....." She mumble while pressing random button on her phone to set up a alarm just in case she overslept.

—————————————————

Gojo let out a big sigh as he sit in front of the principal, Megumi got into another fight again. He wasn't in the mood to argue with the principal after he been out all morning.

"Mr Gojo i understand you are busy but Fushiguro Megumi have gotten worse along the year."

The principal explain to Gojo about Megumi who broke one of his senior nose. The black hair kid just sit there while looking out the window, Tsumiki already left home after Shoko pick her up.

"I bet that kid deserve it. I raise Megumi and he only do what's right" You probably one of the reason he's like that!

The principal curse Gojo in his head but keep smiling as the white hair man sit infront of him with crossed arm. " We going to have a long day here Principal."

A FEW HOURS LATER

"You should have bring Reina san or Nanami san instead. It took 2 hour of you arguing with the principal about whose ass is bigger." Megumi sigh and continue to walk to the car, Gojo wasn't feeling bad about it at all.

Ijichi rethinking his life decisions as he open the door for Megumi to get in, he was suppose to drive Yaga but looks like Gojo made something to make the older man surrender him to Gojo.

"Right did Rei chan call you or anything?" Gojo ask Ijichi who snap out of his thoughts. "No, Amaya san haven't contact me for the past few days."

Well she was out on a mission for a full week and now on rest so noone really contact her except Gojo.

"Really? She been awfully quite for one day... Usually she would at least text me one insult." Gojo said while thinking, I think she just wanted to insult you.. Ijichi sigh.

𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖
𝟟.𝟚𝟜𝕡.𝕞

The black hair woman now standing in front of a club with a full row of people waiting to get in. "I wasn't expecting it to be so pack.."

Reina cross her arms as she walk to line up, she not really a party person but the problem is she wanted to drink some whiskey at the moment.

Unfortunately she doesn't have them in her house so the club is the only solution for her to go.

"Fuck this Christmas night"