CHAPTER 13: SHRINE AND GOD COMPLEX

21 NOVEMBER 2013

Reina look at Shoko awkwardly as soon the brown hair woman walk in her hospital room at 4 am in the morning. Apparently she found out Gojo was the one who called Shoko here to treat her.

They both never met so they start to get know each other while Shoko treat her, Reina were concern when Shoko said Gojo going to pay her using cigarettes. Well it bad for health...

"I'm already done, then i be off back to Tokyo." Shoko said to Gojo who waiting in front of Reina room, he got up from his seat and put his hand inside his pants pocket. " Going so soon?" "Well there nothing i can do here. Bring me the cigarettes tomorrow."

With that Shoko wave him goodbye, walking away with Ijichi who currently will be going with Shoko. Gojo smile and open the door, Reina just done changing into a black jeans and peach coloured long sleeve hoodie that reach just above her knee.

" You done? We going around Kyoto today." " What? I thought you call for Shoko here so she can treat me and go back home." Reina really didn't knew he was planning on actually going around Kyoto.

"What~ of course not. I told you it not everyday we can go to Kyoto. Come on!" Gojo took her bag and drag her outside with him, Uyeda greet them both and Gojo throw the bag at Uyeda. "We be going, let's meet later at the airport tonight."

With that Gojo grab Reina waist and disappear from Uyeda sights. Reina yelp in surprise when she felt the strong wind, as she open her eye there the whole city under her feet.

"How the view?" Gojo ask and then he got surprise when Reina grab onto his shirt much more tighter and warp her leg around his waist.

"Why the hell you bring me up here?!" She were closing her eye, scare. And Gojo didn't knew she actually scare of height, he assume that she fine with it because when she fight she seem doesn't mind by how high she jump.

Gojo smile then teleport somewhere on the ground, letting her waist go but she still clinging to him for dear life. "Rei chan, we already on the ground.." In an instant she let him go and huff.

"Let's not do that again." He notice she was clearly embarrassed by what happen and decide not to push her more. "Yeah yeah~ let's go to the shrine summit before sunrise"

Reina then look up to see the entrance of Fushimi Inari Taisha, it was 6 in the morning so there not much people probably a few of them.

" You like peaceful place right? This will be the best place.." She read about the shrine while in hospital yesterday, she wanted to take some picture with Sayuri if she was here..

"What? You don't like it?" Gojo ask the woman who still not moving from her place, Reina shake her head as a no. " We should get to the summit before sunrise." Her eye lit up when she sees a glimpse of the red torii gate from where they standing, it still dark so they might be able to see the sunrise.

Reina walk ahead of Gojo as they walk up the shrine, she admire the torii gate with comfortable silent filled between them. She were lost in her own thought about what the curse she met say, a connected curse that could ties two soul together.

If her father was the one who took it, was he really intended on using it on Sayuri? Gojo keep looking at her from behind wondering what bothering her, he did fight a supreme curse back at the laboratory but the curse apparently can't talk.

They reach the summit just right on time for the sunrise, Gojo sit down at the stair with his leg spread while Reina lean on one of the torii gates.

The walk up was about an hour and they both haven't spoken a word, one Gojo want to give her some peaceful time together so he stop talking. Two, Reina afraid if she talks with him, Gojo will not stop talking.

"What are you thinking about?" The white hair man finally ask after a full 5 minutes silent. "Just about the laboratory.." Well she didn't lie, the curse word stuck inside her head for the pass 2 days.

What if her father use the curse on Sayuri? If he get executed, then Sayuri also would die somehow..    

" Should i ask more?" "No, just stay quite and enjoy the view." Again there a peaceful silent fill in between them, after about 15 minutes there some tourists start to get near the summit making Gojo get up from his sitting position.

"We should probably go now, let's race down. If you late, we going to float all the way to the market." Reina open her mouth to protest but Gojo already run down the stair in full speed.

—————————————————

The white hair male smile to himself as he stand next to Reina who laying on the ground face to the floor. "I wasn't expecting you to actually go all the way out..." He felt bad that she really run past her limit just so they don't have to float at the sky for a few seconds. He still win tho.

"Fuck you too.." She slowly get up from the ground and have a drain expression on her face, Reina then look at the shrine where some people try the fortune telling.

"I wanna try that..." She say to herself and make way to the fortune pulling,Gojo watch her walk in confusion then follow after her anyway.

He watch as Reina try the fortune telling, her bright face darken once she read the fortune and Gojo peek at the paper in her hand.

" My my, it the most unfortunate..." He try not to giggle at her expression because he might get hit, she huff and walk to where people tie their fortune. 

—————————————————

She then proceeded to pray at the shrine with Gojo behind her, arm crossed. "Why worship god when he only give you luck? If you worship me i can give you money instead." He ask and Reina turn to him with a disgust expression.

"No thanks, I don't worship rat with glasses." "Hey i'm not a rat" "Yea yeah albino blind rat. I might just change your contact name." He chuckle when she say that and scoop her up by the waist, thankfully noone was around them to witness this awkward position. "We should head to the market now, close your eye then angry hamster."

Once again they both in the sky, Reina shut her eye close tightly afraid he might drop her somehow. Gojo look around for a second before again teleporting to Nishiki market, they were somewhere there not much people who would notice them.

Gojo let Reina go as she stumble forward, try to balance to her feet. "Let's go eat some food first."

The market were crowded even in the early morning, they both slowly walk inside the market full of varies seafood. Reina eye trail at the living crab inside a tank, there also some big fish that she never seen before.

Since her energy already drain by running down the mountain, Gojo hold onto her wrist since there so much people walking or just another reason to hold her hand. Reina doesn't mind as her eye is fixed at the delicious looking food she drooling over.

She cook alot but she only goes to supermarket so this is the first time she sees so many fishes and there also living octopus. "That look like you." Reina point at the white octopus inside the tank which Gojo found funny, this the first time he sees Reina actually interested in something.

—————————————————

They both have a really big breakfast, well Reina reason to eat a lot is that the hospital food suck. Gojo got his finger bit by the crab that he been poking and Reina nearly slip at the market which Gojo laugh at.

After about an hour walking around, he thought it be a good idea if they walk around the city for a bit. Again he teleport them somewhere in the city, Gojo let her go and they both continue to walk around.