CHAPTER 15: INNOCENT LOOKING

22 NOVEMBER 2013

Reina and Gojo now standing infront of Jujutsu tech entrance while watching some people moving the curse they took at Kyoto.

Reina help move some grade 1 curse, Gojo was talking with Yaga who look serious maybe. Or maybe he just look like that.

The black hair woman take a break and buy something from the vending machine, she open the can of soda and slowly drink it.

Something bumped softly on her feet making Reina look down, a fluffy small panda was laying on the ground. It start to move around and Reina crouch down to help it back on it feet.

A panda? In the middle of the city? There curse energy radiating from it. The panda wobble around and ended up on Reina lap somehow, she smile at the cute panda and pick it up.

The panda doesn't like to be in her arm so it crawl and stay on her head, using it small and fluffy hand to softly grab her hair to stay on Reina head.

————————————

"I thought bringing her around to see some places would be a good idea. You know she kind of a shut in." Gojo said to Yaga who still not buying his excuse.

"She may not know lot of things but that doesn't mean you can go around ruining plan Satoru. We had our reason for her to stay near Jujutsu tech." Yaga cross his arm and Gojo lean on the wall, wearing his blindfold.

"There an update on Sato Syio. He was seen at the airport and we lose track of him two days ago." Gojo look at Yaga and want to ask something but then the 2 guy turn to see Reina walking towards them with a panda on her head.

"Oh you met Panda." Gojo point at the fluffy thing on her head. "It have curse energy in it." "It Yaga technique, he can put curse energy inside a doll." Yaga nod his head and Reina hand him the panda.

"Take care of panda for now, i leave the moving to you two. I need to check on Shoko." Yaga softly push Panda back to Reina and she bow at him as he walk away.

"Did you heard what he say?" Gojo ask incase she heard about her father, Reina shake her head as a no and pat the Panda in her arms. "Is it important?"

"Well not really... Let's go check on the crates." Gojo avoid her before she can ask more, Reina and Panda just look at the tall man walking away.

————————————

Reina now feeding Panda some of her snack while watching Gojo inspecting the curse inside the crate. "Rei chan, looks like it all good here. You can go home first and have some rest."

Gojo said to her as she hold Panda who is stretching on her lap, the taller man pat Panda before putting his hand inside his pocket. "Then i'll go home."

Before Reina can get up from her seat, Panda ran out of her arms and start running away cutely. "ʙʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ" Reina said softly and wave at the Panda who's back facing them while running.

Gojo smile at the cute scene and then remember what Yaga said, he then grab Reina wrist making her stand up from the seat. "Actually nevermind, I send you home."

———————————————

Gojo had Ijichi to send them back to Reina house, Ijichi wait outside while Gojo walk her inside. "Right lock your door and if anything happen just
call me."

He say while looking around her house, Reina put her bag on the table and blink a few times at Gojo behaviours. "What are you doing?" She ask and Gojo turn his heel to look at her.

"What do you mean?" He ask and Reina cross her arm while walking towards Gojo. "You acting all protective. I'm not a kid, are you hiding something from me?" He could see her suspicious went up so he smile at her softly.

"Come on i should be really protective of my girlfriend~" Reina sigh and turn around to open the front door for Gojo. "Don't say that again or i smack you." Gojo laugh and pat her head, saying his goodbye to her.

Reina watch Ijichi car slowly fading away from her sight, she close her door and walk to one of the room.

She slide it open and saw lots of curse weapon on display, starting from katana, a scythe, chains, a bow and even polearm. She walk inside and touch a dark green katana, her face turn into a frown when she notice it change position.

"Don't move"

The man who was hiding behind the shadow stop at him track and slowly turn to look at Reina who standing there.

Reina grab an arrow and suddenly throw it on her right side hardly, which is the opposite place the man was hiding.

"Found you, you piece of shit" She hold out a roach that is dead and stuck on the tip of the arrow, Reina stare hard at the roach and walk out with it.

The man let out a breath when the black hair woman close the shoji door, he wait for a bit longer before running out of the house to report to his master.

Reina drink a tea that she made after throwing the roach out, her eye glance back at the hallway going to the weapon room. "Seriously their hiding technique suck.."

ZENIN HOUSEHOLD

The guy from before kneel down infront of a man who sitting inside his room. "It is true, The last remaining Sato is still alive" The guy report to his master who start to smile widely, he knew there something going on lately but noone notify him.

"I see, good job. You can leave now." Naoya shoo the guy away and sit down crossed leg before resting his face on the top of his palm. "Sato Reina huh?"

——————————————

Gojo on his couch as he stare at the big window with the city as scenery, his eye lazily open and his body were laying fully on the couch.

Even though it only late evening, it was still beautiful to look at. Zenin clan sure is troublesome, not enough with Megumi now they take interest in the Sato... "Wait Megumi..."

He forgot Megumi is at school with Tsumiki