Who you belong to*

Summary: Natasha is incredibly possessive and doesn't like the idea of Y/N going on a trip alone with another girl, so she makes sure Y/N knows exactly who she belongs to...

Warnings: smut, some fluff, g!p natasha(she has a penis), dom!natasha, unprotected sex, mommy kink, dirty talk, praise, breeding kink, public sex, slapping, being rough, knives, blood, carving on skin, size kink, insanely possessive nat, pet names(bunny, princess).

A/N: basically pure filthy smut. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with any of those things.

---

My cheeks were flushed as Natasha stared down at me. I was pinned against the wall in one of the tower's hallways, hands on either side of my face.

"Mind repeating that, bunny?" She glared down at me.

I pursed my lips before taking a deep breath. "It was just an idea, I don't have to do it."

She just chuckled darkly, shaking her head a little. "Of course you're not going to fucking do it."

I had made the mistake of asking my very possessive girlfriend if I could go alone with Carol on a road trip, even though I was aware of the crush the blonde had on me.

"I don't like her, Nat, It would just be a friendly trip." I tried to reason with her.

Her glare intensified even more. "She wants to fuck you, Y/N, everyone can see it, you're just too naïve to notice it!"

My eyes teared up a bit at her words. She scoffed and gripped my chin before speaking. "You gonna fucking cry now?"

I swallowed and blinked back my tears before shaking my head.

She let go of my chin harshly before reaching her hands down to grab a knife from her boot. My eyes widened a bit as she lifted up my skirt. She placed the knife against one of the sides of my panties before cutting through it and repeating the action on the other side. The pieces of my underwear fell down onto the floor and I looked at her.

"We're in a hallway, people can see us." I knew I had a nervous look on my face but Natasha just smirked.

"Good, then they can see who you belong to." She said before looking like she got an idea. Her smirk widened even more as she grabbed my right thigh, bringing it up against her hip. "Actually, I'm going to make sure you know who you belong to."

She held my thigh with the same hand she held the knife in and reached her other hand to unzip her pants. She pulled out her cock and my eyes widened.

"Nat, please not here."

She didn't say anything but just pressed against me, nudging her cock against my hole. "I can feel how wet you are, bunny, don't pretend like you don't want this."

She pressed the head into me before thrusting in fully. I gasped at the sudden stretch and tried to not moan as I looked nervously around the hallway, making sure no one was here. I looked back down when I felt her take the knife out of her left hand and place it in her other one. She pressed the tip of the knife against my right thigh and my breathing picked up.

"Focus on the way I'm filling you up and this won't hurt as much." She said, almost a hint of softness in her lust laced voice.

I gave her a confused look before clenching my jaw at the pain as she cut my thigh. My head fell back and I tried to just feel her cock inside of me but the feeling of my blood trickling down my thigh made me look back down.

She had cut an 'N' into my thigh and moved on to cut more next to it. She shot me a smirk before sliding the blade on my thigh and I whimpered in pain. She stopped cutting and thrusted into me a few times, making me moan. Once she stopped she placed the knife back onto my thigh and continued the cutting. Tears were running down my cheeks and I closed my eyes and put my forehead on her shoulder.

"Good girl. Don't worry, bunny, Mommy's gonna take care of you." She cooed and kissed the side of my head.

After a bit she removed the knife and I heard it clink as it hit the ground. She lifted my head and kissed my forehead, wiping away my tears before making me look at my thigh. I gasped a little as I looked at it. 'NAT' was carved into my skin and blood was running down from the cuts. I looked back up at her with my mouth open in shock.

She chuckled a little before thrusting into me, gripping my thigh and getting blood all over her hand. I started moaning as she kept fucking into me.

"My cute little bunny, all mine. That's gonna scar and you're going to know who you belong to forever." She smiled at me before dropping my thigh, still thrusting into me. She grabbed my cheek and rubbed her thumb over it, smearing my own blood onto my face. "Such a beautiful fucking sight."

She gripped my thigh again, holding it up higher on her hip to reach deeper inside of me.

"Fuck, mommy!" I moaned out and bit my lower lip.

"God, I love you so much. Look at that, my big cock just disappearing into tiny your hole." She groaned as she kept looking at where our bodies met.

I looked down as well and clenched around her at the sight. "You feel so good inside of me~"

"You fit so perfectly around me, this pussy was fucking made for me." She breathed out before thrusting harder.

I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from being so loud in fear of someone walking in. She roughly removed my hand and slapped me across my face. I let out a moan at her action and she chuckled darkly.

"My girl likes it when I get a little rough, doesn't she?"

I nodded. "Mhm~"

"You want me to fill you up, princess? Maybe I'll get you fucking pregnant too, huh?"

I nodded even faster at that. "Please, mommy, fill me up till I'm leaking!"

She groaned and went even faster and I started to feel her cum spill into me. I moaned as my own orgasm hit me and I grabbed the back of her head as I grinded myself onto her. Her mouth was open and she was gasping from me clenching around her. She started to slow down into a stop and pulled out of me. She watched with a satisfied look as her cum trickled down the insides of my thighs, some of it over the carvings and I winced a little.

She rubbed my hip gently and pressed her lips against my forehead, mumbling against it, "did so good for me, bunny." She pressed one last kiss before pulling away and softly caressing my cheek. "I love you."

I smiled sleepily up at her. "I love you too."

She took in my tired state and smoothed out my skirt, her name still very visible on my thigh, and put her cock back into her boxers and zipped up her pants. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist as she carried me to the elevator. As the doors opened I nuzzled my head into her neck to hide my face because I heard someone get off.

"Hey Romanoff." I heard Steve's voice say. "Is Y/N ok?"

Nat let out a small chuckle. "Yup, she just overworked herself on mission reports and got a little tired."

"Hm. Alright then. I'll see you two later- wait...she's bleeding...is- is that your name on her th-"

"Keep walking, Rogers." she almost growled.

I heard the elevator doors close and Natasha pulled my face back so she could look at me. "I'm gonna take care of you when we get to our room. You were so incredibly good for me, you're getting all the cuddles and kisses."