Honey |W. Maximoff*

Summary: Wanda has kept y/n tied up for hours, working her with a vibrator while watching and decides to do some of the work herself.

Pairing: dom!Wanda x fem sub!reader

Warning: smut, fingering, bondage, gags, vibrator, praise, dirty talk, degrading names (whore, slut), overstimulation, orgasm control, pain kink, dacryphilia, humiliation kink, mocking, possessiveness, spanking, pet names (honey)

Word count: 1200

---

Wanda sighed with a gentle smile as she leaned back into the grey couch, resting her arms on top of the back before crossing her legs. She tilted her head before looking you up and down, her smile turning into a smirk as she nodded proudly of her work.

"Something bothering you?" she asked with the full knowledge that you couldn't answer.

Whines left your mouth as you bit down on the gag she had put in earlier, your wrists sore from the rope digging into your skin. You had no ability to move, your legs were locked onto the floor with metal cuffs to keep you on your knees, legs wide apart, and your hands were tied to the ceiling above you.

The vibrator in your panties was put on the highest setting, the constant buzzing against your clit had grown painful over the hours. The pain was evenly balanced out with the unbearable amount of pleasure you received from all of this, the humiliation that came with it was enjoyable as well.

Knowing that Wanda had full control over you made you clench around nothing, shutting your eyes tightly as a desperate moan fell out. You were panting, your entire body was covered in a layer of sweat and tears were running down your cheeks. Red marks were scattered across your ass, a handprint very noticeable on the right cheek.

Wanda stood up before stepping closer to you, crouching down before cupping your cheeks. She kissed the tears away before settling on her knees, running her fingertips gently over your sides, barely brushing against your skin.

"You look so pretty when you cry, honey." she breathed out sensually. "My pretty girl."

Your entire body was trembling, hours and hours of endless stimulation to your clit had left you extremely sensitive. You tried to talk but it all came out as muffled and whiny blabber.

Wanda held your chin, tilting your head up to look at her. "You're my good little slut, aren't you?"

You gave her a nod, tears filling up in your eyes at the overstimulation. She picked up the tiny remote for the vibrator before turning it off, the sudden relief felt amazing. Her fingers slipped into your panties before pulling out the device, placing it on the floor next to you. She put her hand back into your underwear and you gave her a confused look, questioning her moves.

"I've barely gotten to touch you, honey. Did you really think this was over?" she teased.

You whimpered and let the tears run down your cheeks, tugging frustratedly against the rope that was holding you up.

She chuckled darkly, brushing her other hand over the tattoo that was placed on your thigh. She traced the writing with her fingers without looking, knowing exactly where each letter was placed while slowly pushing her fingers on her other hand into you. The letters spelled out a sentence she had often called you, the decision to have it inked into your skin was an easy one for her.

'Wanda's slut' was spelled out on you, not placed where it was easily hidden, so many of her teammates had done a double take the first time they saw you in your swimsuit. The embarrassment you had felt was horrible, but the way she had fucked you after, repeating over and over how everyone now knew who you belonged to made it all go away.

Her lips turned up as you let out something between a whine and a moan as her fingers filled you up, the feeling of finally having something inside of you was both exhilarating and unbearable. She moved her other hand to your ass and squeezed, kneading it as she started to work her fingers inside of you.

"Fuck, you're so wet. So damn simple to fuck you when you're like this." she said, pushing her fingers in and out of you. "Such a greedy little hole, sucking my fingers in so easily."

You let out a cry, your body thrashing a little but was kept still by the restraints. You didn't know if you could cum again, having completely lost count of how many orgasms you had already had.

"My personal whore, all for me to use when I want to. Maybe I should just have you like this all the time? Always prepared and ready for me." she started to move her fingers faster. "Wouldn't that be nice? You'd be safe in here, no danger at all."

Your breathing was getting harder, the faster she moved her fingers the closer you got to an orgasm you didn't know if you could handle.

"You like being stuffed with my fingers? Maybe I should fill you up completely with my strap later. Or have you had too much?" she said in a mocking tone.

Your whines and cries were getting louder and louder with each passing second. You could feel tears fall from your eyes and droplets of sweat run down your arms and thighs, the feeling was cooling for a second before disappearing.

"My little cry-baby. Can't handle all of this can you? I'm gonna make you cum, don't worry. Gonna make you cum like the dirty slut you are." she said, ending the sentence with speaking through her teeth.

She made a fake pout and tilted her head a little, curling her fingers inside of you to hit your g-spot. "Poor little baby. 9 orgasms is just too much for you, huh? I thought you were a good slut, come on now."

Your moans were loud as you nearly screamed, your hips were moving back and forth with Wanda's fingers to make yourself cum quicker. She laced her other fingers through your hair and tugged it back so you would look up at her, her face getting as close to your own as possible.

"You're gonna fucking cum for me, you got that? You know the rules, you do as I say. I'm giving you a countdown and you'll cum." she instructed. "Break eye contact and you'll really regret it."

"Five...four...three..." she smirked, watching as you started to fall apart. "...two...one."

A desperate cry sounded through the room as you came, her fingers working you through your orgasm as you let out repeated moans.

"I know, honey, I know. Good girl." she cooed into your ear as you started to calm down. She pulled her fingers out of you and dragged the gag down and out of your mouth.

You gasped and took in shaky breaths, your entire body falling slack. She removed the rope with her powers and let your body fall against her own, her hands wrapping around you to hold you up. "You're done now, don't worry."

"Wanda..." you breathed out and nuzzled your head into her neck.

She cradled your head against her, holding you tightly. "I've got you, I'll take care of you."

She did the same to the leg restraints as she had done to the rope before slowly lying down, keeping you on her chest as she laid on the floor. She kissed the side of your head softly and sighed. "You're everything to me. I love you, honey."