No expectations |N. Romanoff*

Summary: y/n and Natasha have been going out for a while, just taking it slow. One night, as they go further than they had before, Natasha decides to tell y/n that she has never had sex.

Pairing: g!p Natasha x fem!reader

Warnings: smut, fluff, g!p Natasha, unprotected sex, loss of virginity, dirty talk, praise, oral (Nat recieving), fingering, breeding kink, pet names (princess, baby)

Word count: 3010, a bit longer than my regular ones.

A/N: I decided to try a POV switch during this so I really hope it didn't seem confusing...

---

"So, I was thinking...maybe we could go out again tonight? Maybe at 6?" I suggested while looking at Natasha expectantly.

Her lips turned up into a smile and she nodded. "I'd love that."

I returned her smile before placing my hands on her waist, pulling her into a kiss. I moved my lips against hers slowly before pulling away. I gave her another smile before letting go and walking backwards, still keeping eye contact until I was out of the kitchen.

I grinned to myself as I walked down the hallway towards my room, excited for what tonight would hopefully bring. I had been going out with Natasha for about 3 months now, just taking it slow and getting to know each other. However, 3 months is a long time without sex and I was determined to make tonight the night.

---

Natasha kept smiling as you walked out of the room, equally excited for the evening. She opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle before closing it and leaning back against the cold metal door. She took a long sip before pulling the bottle away, letting out a deep breath and screwing the cap back on.

"Hydrating for tonight?" Bucky smirked from the dining table where he had witnessed the girls' interaction.

Natasha raised an eyebrow at the other assassin, confused at what he was trying to imply. "For the date?"

He shook his head with a chuckle and laid his book down on the table. "For what comes after the date."

Natasha sighed. "It's not that kind of date. We're not there yet."

"You might not be, y/n definitely is."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "You think so?"

"I know so."

She walked around the kitchen island and sat down at the table across from Bucky. "What am I supposed to do? I'm not exactly experienced..."

"You've never...?" he dragged out the sentence, waiting for Natasha's reply.

"Well, I never got to have that whole 'teenagers make dumb sex desicions' thing, there wasn't a lot of time for that in the red room. And then after I got out it just seemed like it was a bit too late to have my first time so I just kind of forgot about it, figured it probably just wouldn't happen." She explained while fiddling with the bottle in her hands.

"But then you met y/n." he smiled.

She sighed, returning the smile with a nod. "Yup. I see myself spending the rest of my life with her, if I don't scare her off with the whole virgin thing that is."

Bucky let out a chuckle. "You wouldn't scare her off. If my intel is correct-"

"Intel being that y/n's best friend is Steve who tells you everything?"

"Yup. So if what Steve has told me is correct then she definitely feels the same way as you. Just tell her, I'm sure tonight will go great for you."

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before nodding. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks, Bucky."