Schoolgirl fantasy |N. Romanoff*

Summary: Natasha has a reputation for being quite the player on campus. Her being the classic frat boy didn't clash well with y/n's all-round good behaviour. Natasha enjoys teasing her but takes it a little further once after class.

Pairing: g!p mean fuckboy!natasha x fem!reader (college AU)

Warnings: smut, g!p Natasha, unprotected sex, oral (both receiving), face-fucking, dirty talk, degrading, mocking, slapping, hair pulling, begging kink, size kink, belly bulge kink, innocence kink, slight form of masturbation, pet names (princess)

Word count: 2580

A/N: I accidentally posted the wrong version yesterday so this is the actual one.

---

"Come on, y/n." Carol smirked before taking a sip of her beer. "Don't be a pussy."

"I'm not participating." I answered sternly.

"You're at a party, let loose, have some fun."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "A drinking game doesn't sound that fun considering we have class tomorrow."

Natasha shook her head. "Just forget it, Danvers. Don't waste your time on a goodie two-shoes."

"Yes, excuse me for caring about my grades." I said sarcastically.

"You're also a tease, you know." Natasha said while leaning back against the couch.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her. "How am I a tease?"

She shrugged her shoulders before finishing off her drink. "You dress like a porn school girl but wont fuck anyone."

"So I'm a tease for not letting someone get in my pants that easily?" I scoffed. "Bitch..."

She tilted her head a little while giving me a glare. "Wanna repeat that?"

I leaned forwards, returning her glare. "Bitch."

She chuckled ironically while shaking her head. "That's brave."

"What? You gonna beat me up?" I smirked.

A hand laid on my shoulders and I turned around to look at who it was. Kate leaned down a little to speak into my ear. "Maybe we should head out."

"Yeah, we wouldn't want your grades to suffer because you didn't get your sleepy time." Natasha said in a baby voice while fake pouting.

I stared angrily before taking a deep breath, standing up to follow my friend out of the house. We started to walk over the campus to head to our dorms, the fresh air feeling soothing. The dark sky was almost relaxing, everything so peaceful and quiet.

"Are you ok?" Kate broke the silence.

I nodded while keeping my gaze up at the sky. "Yeah. Natasha just pisses me off."

"I get that. She can definitely be annoying."

"Plus she has slept with pretty much every girl in school." I looked at my friend.

"I think it's some sort of game they're playing. Like whoever gets the highest body count wins a fucking beer keg or whatever frat people are into." She chuckled.

I laughed as we kept walking, a bed and sleep coming closer and closer. "Makes sense."

"We're too good for that shit."

"Absolutely." I agreed.

---

After the bell rang I found a seat in the back of the class, hopefully avoiding the frat guys and their endless annoying banter. I took out my notebook and started to draw a little, just mindlessly moving my pencil around as a way to kill time. The teacher was late, not that it was such a bad thing as it would mean less time in class for the students.