Goddess*

Summary: reader hasn't been feeling the best about her body and Natasha is determined to show her just how beautiful she is.

Pairings: soft G!P Natasha x plus!size reader

Warnings: smut, fluff, a little angst, G!P Natasha(she has a penis), unprotected sex, cunnilingus, fingering, dirty talk, praising, sorta body worship, just some very loving and gentle sexy times, pet names(detka, princess, baby), being unhappy with your body, depression.

---

I've been feeling less confident lately. I kept ending up in front of the mirror with furrowed eyebrows as I squeezed the fat on my stomach, arms and thighs. I would try to suck in my stomach or change my posture to make myself look skinnier. Of course this all just made me feel worse and I would end up sulking in bed for hours.

It didn't make it better knowing that my girlfriend was the black widow. Everyone had a crush on her and would try to hit on her whenever we went out in public. Even if we held hands no one thought we were dating and just assumed I was some random person. My confidence just slowly decreased into what was now a state of depression.

Natasha was beautiful in every sense of the word and I absolutely loved her and I knew she loved me. The thoughts that went through my head however would always be that she didn't actually love me as much as I did her.

My thinking was interrupted when she knocked on the door before entering. I sat up and leaned against the headboard and smiled a little at her. "This is your room too, Tasha, you don't have to knock."

She smiled with a nod as she sat down next to me. "I know."

She stared at me and searched my face so I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I love you more than anything."

My eyes widened a bit before I chuckled. "I love you too, but what made you say that?"

"Wanda looked into your mind-"

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It wasn't on purpose, but she told me some of the things you've been thinking."

My mouth opened a little but she didn't let me speak. "You are the most gorgeous person in the world, I mean, you're a fucking goddess!"

I looked down on the bed and she gripped my jaw and made me look at her again. "You are the most important thing to me and there's not a chance in hell I'm letting you go around thinking about yourself like that."

She pulled me forward before pushing me back on the bed so my head rested on the pillows. She laid on top of me and gently stroked my cheek before leaning in to kiss me. Our lips moved together softly and I tried to deepen it but she would let me.

She then pulled away a little to speak. "I'm not gonna fuck you, I'm going to make love to you. I'll show you how beautiful you are to me."

She leaned back in and slid her tongue softly against mine. The kiss was so gentle and tender I could practically swoon. She started to pull up my shirt and I was quick to wrap my arms around my stomach to cover up. She kissed my nose before removing my arms before pulling my shirt completely over my head.

"Don't cover up, detka, I wanna see all of you."

I wasn't wearing a bra so Natasha squeezed one of my boobs a little as she kissed across my jaw. She gently bit my ear lobe before kissing down my neck and my chest. She looked up at me as she wrapped her lips around one of my nipples and sucked a little. I let out a sigh of pleasure as I ran my thumb over her cheek.