Art |N. Romanoff*

Summary: Y/n thinks Natasha has forgotten their anniversary.

Pairing: Natasha x fem!reader

Warnings: smut, fluff, very minor angst, strap on, sort of blowjob, vibrator, fingering, praise, slight nipple play, candle wax kink, daddy kink, choking, mentions of fertility issues, mentions of pregnancy.

Word count: 2601

A/N: this is a mix of two different requests I have gotten.

---

You waited all day for Natasha to mention something as she had said a few days prior that she had something planned for the two of you. As the day slowly reached an end you realised that she didn't have anything planned for you, that she had completely forgotten about your anniversary.

You sighed as you stood up from the couch, pouring the now cold tea you had made earlier into the sink, watching as the liquid ran down the drain. You reached for the dish soap, stopping to simply put the cup into the sink as you didn't have the mental energy to wash it.

You walked back to the couch, sulking as you sat down and brought your knees up to your chest. You couldn't believe she could forget this day, your two year anniversary that you had been looking forward to for so long. Natasha had spent most of the day at the compound, and once she finally came home she headed straight to the bedroom and hasn't come out since.

The two of you had been trying to get her pregnant for a while with the help of Dr. Cho and her bone marrow insemination studies. You went into it fully knowing that it might not work, that the probability of Natasha getting pregnant was low. This was why it wasn't that disappointing for you two once week after week she got negative tests back as you had prepared yourself for the worst. You figured that celebrating your anniversary together might bring a nice break from all the conceiving problems, but that was before you spent all day alone.

You stared up at one of the paintings decorating your living room, just moving your eyes over the art without any thought. You heard the door open but didn't turn around, keeping your gaze forward while you heard footsteps approach you.

Two hands were placed on your shoulders, a long kiss pressed to your temple as Natasha stood behind you. You didn't react, staying silent as Natasha walked around the couch.

"Hey there." She smiled and sat next to you, moving her hand over to take yours. "You alright?"

You looked over at her, your emotions clear in your eyes. "Sure."

She raised an eyebrow at your reply, rubbing her thumb over the back of your hand. "What's wrong, tell me."

"You forgot."

"About?" Her head tilted to the side.

"Our anniversary. You forgot it." You deadpanned, watching her face for a reaction.

"Sweetheart-"

"How could you just forget?" You interrupted, anger growing inside of you. "We've been together for two years today and you didn't even remember."

"Y/n-"

"Like seriously." You glared. "Two whole years and you forget, how the hell do you just-"

Her hands cupped your face and her lips met yours. She held your head in place as she kissed you roughly, one of her hands moving into your hair. She pulled away and breathed, giving a small smile as she looked at you.

"Shut up." She chuckled. "I was trying to explain but you didn't let me. I was supposed to be on a mission today but Clint agreed to switch with me if I did some of his paperwork. That's what I was doing earlier at the compound so that I could be home with you tonight, I didn't forget. Can you just follow me into the bedroom?" She stood up, pulling you with her as the two of you headed down the hallway.