You have to win first*

Summary: Natasha comes home to find her girlfriend in the middle of an overwatch game and decides to play a little game of her own.

Pairing: g!p dom!Natasha x gamer fem!reader

Warnings: smut, g!p Natasha(she has a penis), dom!nat, unprotected sex, rough sex, exhibition kink, innocence kink, size kink, dirty talk, praise, spanking, orgasm control, pet names(detka, princess, baby, bunny)

---

I turned on my PS4 and joined my friend's party. With the four of us in the voice chat we quickly agreed on playing some overwatch together as that was our main game at the moment.

We made jokes and played some deathmatch while waiting to get into a game. Once we finally got into one we picked our characters and I hurried to choose one.

"Ah, fuck you, Y/N! You know Genji is my main." Wanda huffed.

I chuckled a little. "Well I picked him faster than you."

We got out to defend the payload and I quickly climbed onto a ledge and waited. Once the countdown was over and I saw the enemy team approach I waited for them to get closer before dropping down on them. I got two kills before my health hit 15 and I dashed away to get back to the healers.

I heard the downstairs door open and close and smiled as I realised my girlfriend was back. I could hear her walking up the stairs but I regained my focus on the game. I deflected their Bastion's shots and laughed a little as he died.

"Bastions an idiot." Sam said and let out a snort as he watched me kill the guy.

"Yup." The door to my gaming room opened and I quickly looked over my shoulder and gave Natasha a smile before looking back at the game. "Hey, love."

"Hey, detka. You in a game?"

"Mhm." I hummed in reply as I killed another guy. I looked in the chat and saw him leave and groaned a little. "This is competitive, are all their teammates stupid?"

"Apparently. Ah, ok he joined back so it's fine." Pietro said and I watched him jump out of his mech as he used his ultimate. The mech exploded and I looked in the chat to see him get 4 kills from it. "D.va one, bad guys zero." he said in a high pitched voice.

"Damn, you should be a voice actor." I joked.

"New career option maybe?" Wanda laughed.

I felt Natasha place her hands on my shoulders and she leaned down to kiss my cheek, pressing the button on my headset to mute my mic. I looked at her confused for a second before looking back on my screen. She walked around me and easily lifted me up, making me yelp.

She sat down on my chair and placed me on her lap, wrapping her hands around my waist. I leaned back into her chest and smiled. "What's going on?"

She nuzzled her head into my neck and started to kiss it. "Nothing."

I sighed a little in pleasure but regained my focus. "Doesn't feel like nothing."

She rolled her hips a little and I could feel her hard cock pressing against my ass. "Just play your game, baby."

She continued to roll her hips and I swallowed as I got another kill. She slipped her hand over my stomach and down my thigh and rubbed them a little before spreading them. I got the enemy roadhog down so he was oneshot but he used his healing right before I could kill him.

"Damn it." I grunted but it turned into a gasp when Natasha's fingers dipped under my skirt and rubbed over my clothed pussy.

She slipped her fingers into my panties and gently circled my clit. I let out a small moan. But my eyes widened as I realised what was happening.