Reunion |W. Maximoff*

Summary: Wanda decides to pay y/n a visit after being on the run and apart from each other for two years.

Pairing: g!p Wanda x fem!reader

Warnings: smut, fluff, unprotected sex, g!p Wanda, somnophilia, dub-con, fingering, dry humping, breeding kink.

Word count: 1138

A/N: I planned on writing something a bit more dark, but it ended up just super fluffy.

---

Wanda walked silently through the hallway, careful with every step across the wooden floor. The thousands of times she had been in this apartment had led her to know every single floorboard, which ones she could step on without a sound and which ones would creak and alert you of her presence. She ran her fingers down the door until she wrapped them around the handle, pushing it down as she slowly opened the door to reveal a sleeping figure in bed.

Wanda smiled softly to herself as she watched your chest rise and fall with your breaths, her fingers nearly twitching, eager to touch you. She continued her walk over to you, crouching down next to your bed as she looked over your face. Her fingertips met your cheek as she took in your features that had barely changed in the two years you had spent apart, content settling inside of Wanda at the familiarity.

As she rose up and walked to the end of the bed, she made sure to watch you in case you woke up. She crawled up onto the mattress, moving over to you before she found her spot right behind you. Her hand reached out to grab your waist, feeling your bare skin as your shirt had ridden up in your sleep. A smile covered Wanda's lips as you unconsciously placed your hand on top of hers, lacing your fingers together as you pulled her hand higher up against your chest.

Wanda's other hand slid under you, making its way over your stomach and down into your shorts. She felt your panties, noticing the certain lace she could recognize anywhere. Her fingers moved on top of your underwear, creating friction against your clit as you let out a sigh in your sleep. After moving the panties aside, Wanda pressed two fingers on your clit, moving them in small circles as she raised her head enough to watch your face. She saw your eyebrows scrunch together, your mouth opening enough to let out an audible moan.

She let her fingers glide down your pussy, finding your hole before she slowly dipped them in. She bit her lip at the whimper you let out, her cock growing hard against her pants. She pushed herself up against you, rubbing her cock onto your ass in rhythm with her fingers moving inside of you. She pressed her face into the back of your head, taking in the smell of your hair as you used the same shampoo as always. Your scent gave Wanda a comforting feeling, a feeling of home.

She couldn't help herself any longer, her fingers pulled out of you before she slid her hand back under you and down to her pants. She freed her cock from the garments, moving her hand to your shorts, pulling them and your panties aside. She slid her cock between your thighs, rubbing against your pussy with each move. She grabbed the base of her cock, pushing the tip against your hole before slowly sinking in, holding her breath as she entered you.

You let out a moan, your body slightly moving but you stayed asleep. Wanda waited for a few seconds, making sure you weren't waking up before she gently pulled out of you. She slowly went back in, filling you up once more as you involuntarily moaned. Your hands were still laced together on your chest as Wanda started to find a rhythm, moving in and out of you with ease as you grew wetter.

"Pretty girl..." Wanda whispered, gasping against the back of your head as you clenched around her.

You furrowed your eyebrows, your eyes slowly fluttering open in confusion. Your mind was dazed with sleep, you weren't quite sure if you were still dreaming or if you were awake. You felt your hand being held and a presence behind you as extreme pleasure flowed through your body. It took you a few seconds before fully waking up, realising that someone was indeed inside of you. You got scared, your heart skipping a beat before you heard the soft breaths behind you. You looked down and saw the hand holding yours, recognizing the fingers and the rings on them, and just as soon as the panic arrived it quickly evaporated.

"Wanda..." you whispered, feeling her movements stutter for a second before she moved again.

"You're finally awake, malyshka." She breathed out, her hips picking up the pace.

You moaned, the feeling of your girlfriend finally being inside of you again made your stomach flutter. You tightened your hold on her hand, pulling it up higher so you could place a quick kiss on it. You felt her lips on your neck, a cooling feeling against your warm skin.

"Fuck-" you said in a moan, realising that with how close you already were that she had probably been going for a while.

"Missed you so much, my love." She spoke with adoration in her voice.

"I missed you more." You replied as you turned your head as much as you could, allowing her to place her lips on yours.

As you kissed with all the built up emotions of your time apart, you came closer to your orgasm. The kiss ended but neither of you moved, your lips still nudging against one another with your movements, your breath mingling while you could both tell the other was about to cum. Your foreheads pressed together as well as your noses while you both felt all the overwhelming emotions of being reunited.

"Sweetheart, I'm close." Wanda moaned, squeezing your hand as her thrusting started to falter.

"Cum in me, Wanda, please fill me up." You responded with a hint of desperation.

"Oh, fucking hell..." she whispered, a whimper leaving her lips as she gave you a few more thrusts before finally finishing inside of you.

You gasped as your own orgasm was triggered, your muscles clenching as you felt more pleasure than you had in a while. You both stayed against each other while catching your breaths, eventually moving so you could rest your head on her chest. You traced a heart below her collarbone with your finger, re-tracing it over and over while her hand gently rubbed your back.

"Don't ever leave again." You broke the silence as you looked up at her.

"I won't." She reassured you with a gentle smile and a kiss on your forehead. "I promise."