Sleepy |W. Maximoff + N. Romanoff*

Summary: y/n doesn't want to go to bed, so Wanda and Natasha find another way to make her sleepy...

Pairing: g!p Natasha x g!p Wanda x little!fem!reader

Warnings: smut, fluff, g!p, little!reader, age regression, mommy!wanda, daddy!nat, unprotected sex, double penetration, pet names (baby, bunny, puppy)

Word count: 1403

A/N: This one might not be the best as I didn't put a lot of time into it...

---

Wanda sighed, dragging her hands over her face and into her hair, pushing it back. Natasha sat across from her, tapping a pen against the desk as they both went over the details of the mission in their heads.

"Haven't we written enough for today?" Wanda said frustrated, giving a pleading look to the other woman.

"If we finish the report tonight we'll have more free time tomorrow." Natasha reminded her, pursing her lips as she was equally annoyed by this.

Wanda leaned back in her chair, turning her head to look out at the darkening sky through the window. "I don't like leaving y/n alone for this long."

"Trust me, I don't either." Nat said as she clicked her pen. "But if we're quick we'll get back to her sooner."

"Or..." Wanda dragged out the word. "We could just bring the report home and finish it there instead."

Natasha bit the inside of her cheek as she thought it through as Wanda continued. "And we could just wait until tomorrow and do it then instead. We don't have a lot left, we could probably finish it in bed before y/n even wakes up."

Nat made a clicking noise with her tongue, standing up while grabbing the papers. "Let's go."

---

The lock sounded as Nat turned the key, pushing the door open as they both headed inside. They went into the kitchen on the left and placed the work on the dining table while looking around for a certain someone. They heard a noise in the living room, a smile spreading on their faces as they knew you were awake. They were quick to head into the room on the opposite side of the entrance, finding you on the couch.

"There's our baby." Wanda grinned, scrunching her nose as she opened her arms while walking towards you.

You raised your head, happiness clear on your face as you saw they were finally home. Wanda wrapped her arms around you as she sat down on the couch next to you, lifting you onto her lap as she kissed the top of your head. Natasha placed herself besides the two of you, pulling your legs onto her lap as she leaned forward to nudge her nose against yours.

"Are you happy to see us?" she gave a peck to your cheek, playfully wiggling the stuffed dinosaur you were holding against your chest.

You nodded, happily kicking your feet as they chuckled. Wanda rested her head on top of yours as her arms were neatly wrapped around your waist, holding you against her. "Did you have a good day?" she spoke softly as Natasha cupped your cheek.

"Mhm." you hummed as you played with your stuffie, moving it from side to side in your hands.

"I think someone's a little sleepy." Nat said as she looked at your droopy eyes.

You quickly shook your head, a frown on your lips as you furrowed your eyebrows. "No."

She chuckled, swiping her thumb between your eyebrows to unfurrow them. "No? You're not sleepy at all?"

You shook your head again, your stubbornness evident. "No."

"Hm..." Wanda hummed as she sat up a little more, her hand running over your hair. "Maybe we'll just have to make you sleepy then."