New house |E. Olsen*

Summary: your sugar mommy bought you a house, and of course you guys had to get settled in by fucking against the giant windows.

Pairing: sugar mommy!Elizabeth x fem sugar baby!reader

Warnings: smut, cum filled strap-on, cunnilingus (r receiving), fingering, mommy kink, exhibition kink, spit kink, breeding kink, degrading, slight choking, dom/sub dynamics, dry humping.

Word count: 2281

A/N: I'm changing this book into a 'Marvel girls' book instead so I can write for more characters/actors

---

You walked around in aw as you looked through the house. Boxes and unplaced furniture were scattered around the floor, ready to be unpacked and placed in the correct spots. The big floor to ceiling windows gave great lightning into the living room that you couldn't wait to furnish and decorate as soon as possible.

"You like it?" Elizabeth asked as she leaned against the doorframe.

You gave her a big smile and walked towards her. "I love it. So much, it's amazing."

She returned your smile, opening her arms for you to hug her. "I'm glad. My baby needed a new place to live so of course I'm gonna get her the best money can buy."

You nuzzled your head into her neck. "Thank you. You really didn't need to."

"You're my sugar baby, It's my job to spoil you."

You pulled away with a gentle smile. "Still. A house all for myself is a lot."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you don't actually think I'm giving you a place to live on your own? No, baby, I'm staying right here with you. It's our home."

Your eyes widened. "Really? You're gonna live here with me?"

She smiled and nodded, brushing some of your hair behind your ear. "Yup."

You quickly wrapped your arms around her again, hugging her tightly as you let out a happy noise. "Yay!"

She chuckled, holding you against her. "Yeah? That makes you happy?"

You nodded against her. "Very happy."

She kissed your head softly. "I'm glad." she let go of you and started to walk backwards, slowly letting go of your hands. "Now, I'm gonna check out the pool, maybe suntan a little."

You waved a quick goodbye before turning around to walk over to some of the boxes, picking up a box cutter and slicing it over the tape. You took out some of the plants and put them onto the ground, looking around to imagine the spots that they could stand.

After opening up a few more boxes you quickly grew bored and decided that it would be more fun to join Elizabeth outside rather than being in here. You found the box with your swimsuits and picked out a dark green bikini before hurrying to the bathroom to change. You checked yourself out in the mirror, making sure the items sat correctly before you walked out and through the house. You slid open the glass doors leading to the outside pool and saw Elizabeth lying on one of the sunbeds in her own bikini.

You started to walk over to join her when you came up with an idea. A smirk played at your lips as you reached her, standing over her while you made sure she didn't realise you were there. You put one of your knees on the bed next to her before moving to sit down on her lap, straddling her. You moved your hips back and forth, grinding on her as she let out a groan, placing her hands on your waist.

"Hey there." she took off her sunglasses and squinted up at you as the sun hit her eyes. "What's all this for?"

You steadied yourself by placing your hands on her shoulders, moving your hips in circles. "Nothing."