Positive |W. Maximoff

Rating-fluff

I sat nervously in bed as I waited for my girlfriend to come out of the bathroom. I kept picking on my nails until she finally came out wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Are you ready for movie night?" she smiled as she jumped into bed and kissed my cheek.

I nodded with a small smile and she put her arm around my shoulders and started the movie. I wasn't paying attention at all as I was mustering up the confidence to tell Wanda what had been on my mind lately. I snapped out of it once she cupped my cheek and turned my head to face her. She searched over my face before furrowing her eyebrows.

"What are you thinking about, honey?" she asked softly.

I sighed and was about to answer when I chickened out and shook my head.

She sighed. "Don't make me go into your head."

I took a deep breath. "Iwanttohaveababy." I said quickly.

She raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

I cleared my throat. "I want to have a... baby." I said slower.

Her eyes widened a bit as she stared at me. "You want a baby?"

I nodded and looked at her nervously, waiting for her reaction.

Suddenly her face broke into a big grin and she kissed both my cheeks before pushing me back so I was lying down and she was on top of me. She kept kissing my face and I chuckled until she pulled away and looked at me lovingly. "Let's have a baby then."

---

The next day we were sitting in the med bay while Dr. Helen Cho did a bone marrow extraction from Wanda. I was holding her hand excitedly as the procedure happened.

"Alright then, you're done Wanda." Dr. Cho smiled. "Y/N, you're up."

---

It had been over two weeks since the procedure and I was sitting on the bathroom floor with a pregnancy test in hand. I hadn't looked at it yet in fear of it being negative and Wanda also wasn't here with me. I walked into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed while still keeping the pregnancy test facing down.

"Hey, love." Wanda greeted as she walked in. She looked at my nervous face and noticed the stick I was holding. "Have you checked it yet?"

I shook my head and she walked over and sat beside me. "Want me to check it for you?" she smiled softly.

"Yeah." I handed her it and she waited a few seconds before turning it around. I watched her face as it remained blank and I started to panic. "What does it say?"

She looked up at me. We stared at each other for a bit until she started smiling. "You're pregnant!"

I gasped and took the test from her. "It's positive." I said in shock.

"It's positive." she confirmed before pulling me into her. "We're gonna have a baby, my love."

I pulled back a little before leaning in to kiss her. She deepened the kiss before slowly pulling away. She took one of her hands and placed it on my stomach and gently rubbed. "Our little baby."