Enemy |N. Romanoff + W. Maximoff*

Summary: y/n has been on the avengers radar for a while, only now getting captured. Wanda and Natasha decide to show her just how much their enemy's flirty behaviour has affected them.

Pairing: g!p dark!Natasha x fem!reader x g!p dark!Wanda

Warnings: dark smut, g!p Natasha and Wanda, unprotected sex, threesome, dub-con, bondage, knife, mommy kink, daddy kink, size kink, dacryphilia, degrading, praise, dirty talk, breeding kink, pregnancy kink, belly bulge kink, begging, pet names (detka, baby, princess)

---

"So, you really think we won't find out?" Black widow put her hands on the table in front of me and leaned forward. "We have ways to find the information we need."

"I'm not particularly easy to break." I tilted my head a little.

She clicked her tongue. "I like a good challenge."

I hummed. "It's taken you guys years to catch me so it's quite funny that you think you actually did it this time."

The scarlet witch pushed herself off the wall before walking closer to me. "What are you saying, that you let us get to you on purpose?"

I shrugged my shoulders and tugged on the handcuffs. "I wouldn't be sitting here attached to this table if I didn't, sweetheart"

"Well, then you're just stupid."

I smirked. "Am I?"

Natasha stood up straight before smirking back. She pulled out a gun and aimed it at the camera in the corner. The gunshot rang loud in my ears and I looked up to see the now destroyed camera let out sparks of electricity.

Wanda hit a button next to the door and a voice sounded through the room saying "Lockdown mode activated."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you-"

"Shut up." Wanda glared a little. "You know what you've been doing, you fucking slut."

"Always flirting with us when we're fighting you, teasing us." Natasha growled as she slowly walked to me. "Stand up."

I stood up, my hands still handcuffed to the table so I was bending over. I felt Wanda squeeze my ass before slapping it.

"You think we'd just let that go? You always acting like a whore and not getting punished?" she questioned.

I let out a shaky breath. "I-"

"You need to be taught a lesson."

The handcuffs broke and I stood up quickly. The freedom was short-lasted as my hands were pulled up by a force and a chain appeared hanging from the ceiling. My hands were tied up above me, the metal digging into my wrists painfully, but I couldn't ignore that I enjoyed it.

Natasha stepped in front of me and ran her finger down my face. "Such a pretty girl. Shame the way you act doesn't match your looks."

"What are you guys doing?" I asked nervously, a twinge of hope and excitement lingering in my head.

"Aw, who's not so tough anymore?" Wanda spoke into my ear.

Natasha pulled out a knife from her belt and placed it against my chest. "Bad girls get fucked like the sluts they are."

My mouth opened a little as I stared at her in shock.

She grabbed my shirt and cut it with the knife, leaving my chest and stomach exposed. She places the knife against the middle of my bra before cutting that too. She put the knife onto the table before running her hands up my sides and to my boobs.