A pleasurable loss |W. Maximoff*

Summary: Wanda and y/n have their first time together.

Pairing: G!p Top!Reader x Bottom!Wanda

Warnings: Smut, fluff, g!p, vaginal sex, loss of virginity, praise, just some soft sex with a hint of roughness at the end. 

Word count: 1826

═════════☾☆☽ ═════════

Your hands held onto Wanda's back while she straddled you, her arms wrapped around your neck as you made out on the edge of your bed. She softly moaned into the kiss as your hands travelled down and gave her ass a squeeze. You moved your lips against hers, feeling the way she played with the hairs at the nape of your neck. You bucked your hips up into her, chuckling against her lips as she let out a noise of both surprise and pleasure

You moved your hands up to the hem of her shirt, sliding it up her back as your other hand roamed over her skin. Her lips parted in a quick sigh before she tilted her head, kissing you deeper than before. She placed her palms on your cheeks, holding your face as she placed multiple quick pecks onto your lips before she pulled away with a shy smile.

"I think I might want to..." she trailed off, unsure on how to word her question.

"Want to what?" you asked.

She looked down, fiddling with the collar of your shirt. "I don't know."

"Tell me." You assured her with a smile.

"I think I might want to take this a step further...?" she finally told you, dragging out her sentence in nervousness.

Your smile grew, your hand reached out to cup her face as you brought her closer, barely nudging your lips against hers. "If that's what you want, then sure."

She nodded, staring down at your lips. "I really do. I'm just not sure how to do it."

"Well, if it helps, I'm not exactly an expert at this either." You pursed your lips.

"I've never done anything, so you do have more experience than me."

You slowly shrugged your shoulders. "Not on actually having sex. I'm still a virgin."

The two of you stared at each other for a few seconds before you spoke again. "Let's just try and see how it goes. It doesn't have to be perfect."

"Ok." She said with a nod, waiting for you to make the next move.

You grabbed her shirt once more, pulling it up her body before completely discarding it. You held onto her waist, leaning down to press kisses across her collar bone. "So beautiful." You muttered against her.

You raised your head, placing your hands on the undersides of her thighs before you turned around with her, lying her onto the bed on her back. You sat up, unbuttoning her pants before you slowly began to drag them down her legs, making sure to watch her face for any signs of uncomfortableness.

You took a moment to look at her, lying in your bed almost naked, wanting you. You calmed yourself before you started to pull your shirt up, throwing it onto the floor and then stood up, removing and kicking away your sweatpants before reaching into your bedside drawer. You pulled out a condom, throwing it on the bed with a smirk as you got rid of your bra.

You got back on the bed, sitting next to her as you ran your fingers over the curve of her breast. "Mind if I take this off?" you gestured to her baby blue bra and underwear, just looking at her in those made your heartbeat quicken.

Wanda reached behind her back, unclasping the bra before dragging the straps down her arms as you watched. She took the bra off her, staring at your face and waiting for a reaction. You grinned, your hand cupping her face as you ran your thumb over her bottom lip. "You're absolutely gorgeous."