keep quiet |N. Romanoff*

Summary: Natasha and y/n have to go out with their friends, luckily Natasha thinks of a great way to pass time.

Pairing: Natasha x fem!reader

Warnings: smut, fluff, strap on (reader receiving), fingering, praise, dirty talk, spit kink, sort of public sex?

Word count: 1660, so just a short one.

---

"Come one, sweetheart, it's not that bad." Natasha tried to convince you while you smoothed out your dress. She stepped behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist, placing her chin on your shoulder as you both looked at you in the mirror. She kissed your cheek softly, squeezing around your stomach. "You look beautiful."

You gave her a smile, placing your hands over hers. "Thank you."

"Now-" she pulled away, walking over to the dresser to get her bag. "We need to get going."

You huffed, annoyed about having to leave. "Do we have to? I don't feel like socialising."

"It's just a quick dinner, we'll be back before you know it."

"Fine. Only because you look really hot in that suit." you smirked and pulled her in, kissing her deeply before pulling away. "Let's go before I change my mind."

---

You crossed your legs as you listened to your friends speak, not really taking in what they're saying but still paying a decent amount of attention. You and Natasha had of course agreed to go to a fancy dinner with them a few nights ago when you had been out drinking with them, the offer sounding a lot less appealing now in the daytime while sober.

You still showed up after Nat's convincing and were now sipping a glass of wine your friends had recommended, throwing out words to describe it you couldn't quite understand. How could a wine be 'dry', you had asked yourself, but not said out loud in fear of sounding less sophisticated. Natasha's hand on your thigh was pretty much your only comfort at the moment, your social battery already drained after 30 minutes.

The food was good, some Chinese takeaway would've probably hit the spot a little better tonight though. Natasha leaned over to kiss your cheek, whispering into your ear without anyone noticing. "Bathroom, three minutes."

She had stood up, excusing herself before walking away, leaving you to actually do the conversing part yourself. You paid attention to the clock on the wall, watching as it hit the three minute mark before standing up as Natasha had done earlier, saying you needed to use the restroom as well. The look your friends gave you told you that maybe you weren't such a good liar, or maybe the two of you were being a bit too cliché.

You walked through the room, reaching the hallway with the individual bathrooms. The restaurant was quite small, only housing two bathrooms that you had to guess which was the right one. Luckily for you the guessing didn't last long as one of the doors opened, revealing Natasha who grabbed your arm, dragging you into the room.

You gave a small giggle as she pushed you up against the door after it closed, her lips on yours immediately. You didn't waste any time before deepening the kiss, slipping your tongue into her mouth as you moaned softly. Your arms wrapped around her neck as hers held onto your waist, her fingers moving slowly down to your thighs before lifting one of your legs up against her hip.

"Fuck, I couldn't resist you in that dress any longer." she groaned, moving her hand into the slit of your dress. She quickly found your panties before she slipped her fingers into them, tracing circles on your clit.

She moved her mouth down your neck, finding the spot under your ear that made you shiver. Her fingers moved further down, slowly being pushed into your hole as you moaned. "You gotta be quiet, sweetheart..."