Mistakes |N. Romanoff*

Summary: Natasha ended it with y/n but they quickly realise they can't stay away from each other.

Warnings: smut, g!p reader (they have a penis), unprotected sex, knife kink, blood, thigh cutting, dirty talk, praise, dom/sub dynamics, choking, possessiveness, sadism, masochism, breeding kink, slapping, overstimulation, squirting, pet names(baby, sweetheart, princess)

---

I knew Natasha picked out that outfit specifically to drive me crazy. The floor length black dress with the slit on her thigh instantly caught my attention as I walked into the room. I watched her as she scanned the room until her eyes met mine, a smirk grazing her lips.

I looked at her with determination before walking towards her. Her smirk only grew once she saw the look in my eyes as I reached her. I sighed and shook my head a little. "Still trying to get my attention, huh baby?"

She shrugged and tilted her head. "Maybe. It's working isn't it?"

I clicked my tongue. "I can't deny that it is."

Her hand reached out to hold onto my upper arm as she bent forwards. "Would it catch your attention if I told you I'm not wearing any panties?" she whispered into my ear.

I swallowed and turned my head a little to look into her eyes. "I thought we were bad for each other? Weren't those your words when you ended it?"

She looked down at the floor. "Maybe I made a mistake."

I hummed before leaning into her, grazing my lips against her earlobe. "Well then. Mistakes get punishment, don't they?"

I could see her shiver before looking at me. "They do."

I smiled a little before turning her around, placing my hand on her lower back and leaning down a little. "Let's get out of here then."

---

We were both breathing hard as we entered my bedroom, our lips connected in a rough kiss. Clothes were thrown onto the floor as we headed towards the bed. I pushed her onto it and smiled as she giggled and scooched back. I got on top of her and kissed all over her chest as she breathed out in pleasure.

"God, I've missed you." she sighed.

I lightly bit her collarbone before sitting up. "You missed my dick."

She shrugged with a playful smile. "Won't deny that."

I slowly opened my bedside drawer and pulled out a shiny object that quickly got her attention. "I did say you would be punished... didn't I?"

She nodded and stared at me, waiting for my next move. I sat between her legs and spread them out. I leaned down and pressed a kiss directly onto her clit and chuckled a little as she shuddered. I sat back up and grabbed one of her thighs before placing my knife against it.

"Since you clearly have a tendency to leave, I thought I better make sure you know who owns you." I smirked at her nervous face.

The knife pierced her skin and she hissed at the pain, closing her eyes shut. Blood trickled down and spotted my bed sheets but I couldn't care less. I dragged the knife against her thigh until I was satisfied.

"Open your eyes." I said slowly.

She did as I told her and bit her lip as she looked at her bloody thigh. "You marked me with your initials?"

I dragged my thumb over the cuts before bringing it to my lips, licking the blood off. I could visibly see her pussy clench as she whimpered. I chuckled and laid down on top of her, my cock nestled against her centre. "You wanna be filled up right about now, don't you?"