The visit |N. Romanoff + W. Maximoff*

Summary: Natasha and Wanda couldn't stay away from the girl they had been watching for a while.

Pairing: g!p dark!natasha x fem!reader x g!p dark!wanda

Warnings: smut, g!p Natasha and Wanda(they have a penis), unprotected sex, non-con/dub-con, threesome, anal, bondage, knife on skin, blood, oral (nat recieving), masturbation, mommy kink, daddy kink, spanking, choking, slapping, praise, degrading, hair pulling, pet names(baby, princess)

A/N: keep in mind that this is dark, don't read if you're uncomfortable with any of the warnings.

---

I sighed as I walked into my bedroom, throwing my jacket onto the chair before pulling my shirt over my head. I unbuttoned my pants before pulling them down and kicking them away. My bra and panties landed on the floor on top of my other clothes and I ran my fingers through my hair.

I stood in the middle of the room with my eyes closed for a while, just breathing slowly. It had been a long day at work and all I wanted to do was sleep. I was about to walk to my bed when I realised I couldn't move my arms. I looked down and noticed a red glow holding them down on my sides.

Suddenly my arms went forward, my wrists now bound together with the magic. A hand laid itself on my shoulder before I was pushed down onto my knees. I looked up with wide eyes and was met with green eyes I knew I had never seen before. She walked slowly in front of me and held my chin up to keep my eyes on her.

Another woman's hand brushed some hair behind my ear before she crouched down next to me. "Hey there." she said quietly, an accent clear in her voice. "My name is Wanda, but you won't call me that."

I was trying to keep my breathing as steady as possible while nervousness filled my entire body.

"And I'm Natasha." the woman in front of me said.

"You call her daddy, you got it? And I'm mommy, call us anything else and you'll be in a lot of pain." Wanda spoke into my ear before kissing my earlobe.

My bottom lip was quivering a little from fear and Natasha's thumb rubbed over it slowly. She dragged it down before moving her thumb into my mouth, pressing down on my tongue. She slowly dragged it down and let go of my lip before tilting her head a little. "You understand?"

For my own safety I decided to go along with it. "Yes."

Her eyebrow rose. "Yes...?"

"Yes daddy."

Her lip twitched up into a smirk. "Good girl. Wanda, get rid of our clothes." she said while keeping her stare at me.

"With pleasure." Wanda's hand waved a little in the air before both of their clothing disappeared. Natasha wrapped her hand around her cock and stroked it before slapping it against my cheek.

"Open up."

I kept my mouth closed and took in a shaky breath through my nose.

My head was pulled back harshly by Wanda, her finger laced through my head as she kept a tight grip on it. My scalp hurt from her hold on it but I quickly forgot about it as she placed a knife against my throat. "I think she was pretty clear."

My mouth stayed closed and the knife was then placed against my chest before slicing into my skin, blood trickling down one of my boobs. I opened my mouth and gasped in surprise but Natasha quickly put her thumb into my mouth, keeping it open while placing her cock on my lips.

"Don't misbehave and everything will be fine." Wanda said softly, stark contrast from her previous action.

Natasha switched holding my hair, tugging on it to keep my head up. Her cock slipped through my lips before she started to slowly fuck my mouth. She groaned in pleasure while keeping the same slow pace.