Mornings |E. Olsen*

Summary: Morning sex with Elizabeth.

Pairing: Top!Elizabeth Olsen x Bottom!Reader

Warnings: smut, fluff, fingering, thigh riding, dirty talk, praise, pet names (little one, bunny, baby)

Word count: 1015

---

You scrunched your nose at the bright light shining onto your closed eyes, rolling onto your side to avoid the blinding sunshine coming in through your window. You felt fingers brush against your cheek softly, a gentle sigh leaving her mouth at your sleepy expression. Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you were met with the sight of your girlfriend in front of you, staring at you with her hair messily framing her face.

"Good morning." You said in a low voice, your vocal cords still adjusting to being awake.

"Morning, beautiful." Elizabeth smiled before leaning forward, pressing a slow and lazy kiss to your lips.

You hummed against her mouth, pulling away while keeping your eyes closed as you relaxed into the warmth of your bed. A smile grew on your lips as Elizabeth kissed your cheek and down your neck, nuzzling her face against you as she kept kissing you. You groaned as she nibbled on your skin, her hand on your waist as her hold slowly travelled downwards.

"You look so gorgeous." She breathed out as her fingers played with the waistline of your shorts.

You reached out and tangled your fingers into her hair, pulling her into a kiss. Your tongue lightly traced her bottom lip, her mouth opening to allow for a deeper kiss as she raised your thigh up against her hip. She placed her thigh in between your legs, pushing it against your centre as she grabbed your hand, lacing your fingers together before she placed it above your head. She moved against you, her thigh putting pressure exactly where you needed her.

"Precious little thing..." she mumbled as her thigh kept rubbing against your clothed pussy. "Does that give you some relief?"

You nodded, your hips bucking against her to add more friction.

"There we go, make yourself feel good, little one." She said before pressing a kiss to your cheek.

She ground her thigh harder against you, humming as you let out a moan and moved to cling onto her with the hand that wasn't currently pinned above you. Your hips moved in circles, a desperate attempt at finding the pleasure you knew you would only get with some more contact. Still, you tried to grind yourself against her, not caring how needy you might seem.

She let go of your hand and moved to reach under your back before flipping you over, your knees on each side of her as you straddled her. You stopped as you regained your balance, your hands next to her head.

"Keep going. Ride my thigh, bunny."  She stated, her hands lazily lying on your waist as she looked up at you.

You moved to have her thigh between your legs again, sinking down until your still covered pussy met her sweatpants. You let out a whine as you started to rock back and forth, getting a bit more pressure and friction from this position, but still so desperate to feel her fingers inside of you. You steadied yourself by placing your hands onto her stomach, your thighs squeezing around her own as you moved.

"Such a wonderful sight... my precious bunny acting all needy for me." The corner of her mouth turned up in a smirk. "But this isn't enough for you, is it? No, you need to be stuffed with my fingers, don't you?"

You were quick to respond with a nod, stilling on top of her as she sat up, pushing you backwards until you landed on your back. She grabbed your shorts, pulling them down your legs along with your underwear as she looked down at you. She bent down, spreading your legs before her tongue shot out, nudging your clit once with it before she sat up, chuckling at your whining.

"Let's make my baby feel better, alright? You'll feel so great with my fingers in your pussy." She pulled you up again as you resumed your position, straddling her.

She placed her middle and ring finger onto your pussy, gliding them against your wetness before she slowly pushed into you, letting out a sigh as she felt your walls around her fingers. "Mm, doesn't that feel so much better?"

"Yes." You moaned as you began to move again, grinding your clit against her palm with each roll of your hips. She started at a slow pace, gently moving in and out of you before she began to press her fingers against your walls.

"The teasing got you riled up, huh? You're already pulsing around me." Her voice sounded smug, a hint of mocking still clear in it.

"Oh my god." Your eyes shut as you rocked your hips faster.

"Take your pleasure, bunny." She quickened her fingers, pressing against that one special spot inside of you that made you see stars.

You grabbed her forearm to keep her hand on your pussy, your thighs starting to shake as you kept up with the bucking of your hips. You moaned loudly as your head fell back, going faster to chase a nearing orgasm.

"Just like that, use me to get yourself off." Lizzie breathed out as she watched every movement you made. "Make yourself cum on my fingers, little one."

Your vision became spotted white as you stilled with a gasp, Lizzie's fingers still moving inside of you to help you through your orgasm. The pleasure was nearly overbearing as shock after shock of what could only be described as paradise ran through you.

She slipped her fingers out and moved you down to lie on her chest, licking her fingers as you raised your head enough to look at her. She winked at you before lying her other hand on the back of your head, making sure your face was neatly nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"Best way to start the morning." She chuckled.

You held onto her tighter and nodded. "Agreed."