Forever |W. Maximoff*

Summary: Wanda has lost herself to the darkhold trying to find a reality where she can be with y/n again. They are finally reunited, but things don't go the way Wanda wanted them to...

Pairing: dark g!p scarlet witch x fem!reader

Warnings: smut, g!p Wanda (she has a penis), unprotected sex, dub-con, thigh fucking, possessive Wanda, lots of dirty talk, degrading, mocking, praise, small mentions of blood, magic use during sex, spanking, hair pulling, squirting, slight breeding kink, size kink.

Word count: 2736

---

Your fingers tapped the wooden surface as you held a book in your other hand, quickly scanning over the page before your thoughts were interrupted by the kettle screeching. You absentmindedly threw the book onto the counter and walked over to bring the kettle off the stove, tilting it to pour the scorching hot water into your cup that already held a bag of your favourite tea.

You steeped your tea as you walked back to the book, reading over the recipe once more before deciding on it. Lavender sugar cookies from your cookbook sounded amazing right now, and you were lucky enough that you already had the ingredients. You turned around and went to the fridge, pulling out some butter and eggs before closing the door with your hip. You found your jars of flour and sugar before getting out a bowl to mix your ingredients. You spent the next few minutes measuring out everything and placing them all in separate bowls so it would be more organised for your baking.

You reached for your cup of tea, bringing it to your lips before blowing lightly on the hot beverage, slowly cooling it down. You dipped the tea bag a few times to make sure it was properly steeped before taking a sip, closing your eyes at the relaxing feeling as you warmed both your hands on the cup. You breathed out with a smile, looking out your dark window when you caught a glimpse of someone behind you. Startled, you dropped the cup onto the floor, hot tea spilling onto the wood and splashing up on the cabinets under your sink.

You turned around hurriedly, catching eyes with the person who had been secretly watching you for the past few minutes. A smile was on her lips, one you might've found adoring if it wasn't for the blood running down her forehead and arms, the smallest splatter noises could be heard as the blood dripped onto the floor from her fingertips. Her eyes showed relief, perhaps satisfaction as she looked over you, her feet slowly taking a step closer to you. As she inched forward you took a step back, your body hitting the counters and leaving you nowhere to go.

"Y/n..." she said softly, her hand reaching out for you, her body still far enough away to not actually touch you.

"W-what..." you said in a breath, so much confusion clouding your mind. "Wanda?"

Her smile grew as you said her name, a nod following as she looked at your face. "Yes, darling. It's me."

Your head shook slowly, as if this would help clear your mind as you felt your eyes were deceiving you. "No... no, you're dead. You died years ago."

She let out a breath, gazing at the floor for a second before looking back at you. "I did. In this reality. I'm not technically the Wanda you knew, but I promise, I love you just as much."

You swallowed, unsure of what to believe. "So who are you?"

"I'm still Wanda. Or, maybe the scarlet witch. Both." She said, as if she wasn't quite sure herself.

You tried to remain as calm as possible, not wanting to do anything that could potentially harm you. "What are you doing here? And what do you mean 'in this reality'?"

"I lost you. In my reality, I'm the one who lost you. All I wanted was to be back together with you, and now I am. I did whatever it took, and now all I want to do is hold you in my arms, darling." She said softly, taking another step forward.