4

"What are you doing whizz kid?" Heeseung asked as he peered his head towards Sunghoon's canvas.

Sunghoon looked away from his painting and looked over at Heeseung, who had curiously stood from his seat and walked closer to him.

"That's nice. The colors on her dress are really pretty." Heeseung praised as he stared at Sunghoon's work.

"Yeah the colors are really nice." Sunoo said from behind them, looking up from his sketchbook. "What was your inspiration?"

Sunghoon looked at his canvas in curiosity.

The girl in the rain stood in the slight distance as she stood out from the darkness around her. Her dress seemed like it glowed between the shadowy background.

It made him wonder what made him paint that too.

Although it wasn't a very hard question to answer.

"Who's the girl is the right question." Heeseung cheekily said as he smirked.

Sunghoon felt his ears turn red as he shook his head.

"She's not a real girl."

"Well she seems to be very specific to not be real." Sunoo said as he raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean specific?" Sunghoon scoffed as he shook his head one more time.

"Her features are VERY specific. Unless you have great imagination and managed to create a completely new character in your brain, enough to paint an exact replica of it and a scenario around it." Jay suddenly said from the corner making them all turn their head towards him.

"Her features aren't that specific." Sunghoon said quietly as he tried to avoid their eye contact with red ears, adding a tinge of orange to the dress to create texture. "It's impossible to paint someone's features prominently. I'm not that skilled."

"Whatever you say..." Jay teased as he smiled turning back to his sketchbook.

[~~~~~]

April looked up to the sky as she saw dark clouds starting to form.

"Is it going to rain today?"

"I think so." Sunghoon replied as he also looked up towards the clouds with furrowed eyebrows.

He looked towards April who hadn't taken her eyes off the clouds.

"So how's your life? I feel like you know a lot about mine but I don't know anything about yours." Sunghoon asked in curiosity.

"Well, I live with my mom. She works most of the time so I'm mostly home alone. I don't know how she even has time but in the afternoons is when we have home instruction."

"I've always been curious on how homeschooling works. Is it boring? Being all by yourself?"

"A little. You don't really interact with anyone like in a normal school setting so it is harder to make friends." She replied with a nod as she looked over at him. "But I met a gorgeous boy so I don't really feel as lonely."

Sunghoon looked away from her, embarrassed as she let out a laugh. He only shook his head with a small smile.

"Have you ever been to a school?"

"Yeah but I was really young. I don't remember much of it."

Sunghoon hummed as a response.

He flinched as he felt a cold drop onto his forehead.

The rain suddenly started pouring making him place his bag over his head and stand up in a hurry.

He looked at April who hadn't moved from her spot and had only extended her hand to catch the raindrops between her fingers.