10

"What do you mean two?" Sunghoon asked as he turned towards Jay.

"Don't tell me you couldn't tell?"

"As you can see, I can't tell a lot of things." Sunghoon sarcastically said as he gave him a fake smile.

"Come on, you know Jen likes you."

Sunghoon's eyes widened as he looked at Jay in disbelief.

"No she doesn't."

Jay rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against the sink.

"She does. Isn't it obvious?"

"How is it obvious?"

"She's always shy around you, she can't even look at you in the face."

"Does that mean a girl likes me?" Sunghoon asked as he tilted his head.

"Most of the time yes."

"So that behavior is weird?"

"With her it is. Don't you see how she treats us compared to you?"

Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just thought she was normally like that."

"Well she's not."

Sunghoon looked down at his hands as he now knew what was so weird of the environment whenever Jen would talk to him.

The guys would just be staring at them as if they were monkeys at a zoo, waiting for something to happen.

"I don't like her like that." Sunghoon said quietly as he went to dry his hands.

"I know. I'm sure she knows too."

Sunghoon couldn't help but feel bad as she is genuinely a nice girl.

"I guess I will have to-"

"Sunghoon!" Niki ran into the room as he breathed heavily.

Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows in worry as Niki seemed a little scared.

"The girl, the one from the ice cream shop, she-she's on the bridge."

[~~~~~]

"Try to keep her there as long as you can, don't take your eyes off her!" Sunghoon spoke to Jungwon on the phone as he practically ran down the street in his once perfectly white sneakers.

"I'm holding her, hurry the fuck up!"

His eyes quickly found them and he picked up speed to catch up with them.

April didn't look at him as she continued to stare at the calm sea.

"I don't know what's happening, she's just here and I'm thinking that she's thinking about something weird and she's not even moving." Jungwon ranted.

"What happened? What are you doing?" Sunghoon staggered as he walked closer to her, reaching for her arm.

Her tears continued to flow as she shook her head in almost amusement.

"April-"

Jungwon looked around in panic as there was nobody.

Nobody ever walked or drove through there even though it's supposed to be a populated area and that made Jungwon even more anxious.

"Who should I call? What do I do?" Jungwon asked Niki, who had followed Sunghoon there.

"No one! Don't call anyone." April suddenly said as she shook her head. "Let go of me. I'm not going to jump." She mumbled towards Jungwon, who only looked at her in shock.