25

April stood in front of the house with the cops on speed dial just in case anything happens.

She was supposed to be home by 6:30 to make breakfast for Sam and it was already 9am.

There was no way that she will survive if she walks inside that house on her own.

She opened the door in a hurry as she closed her eyes, bracing for impact.

After a little while, she felt nothing.

Her eyes opened as she looked around. The house was extra quiet, and it was starting to feel eerie.

April cautiously walked up the steps to her bedroom as she got ready just in case he will pop out like a rabid animal.

She walked into the bedroom and into her closet in a hurry. She felt her eyes sting as she saw her clothes all over the ground. The dresses she was planning to use that weren't even out of their bags yet were thrown around the room like trash.

The word 'WHORE' was written in all caps on the mirror in her favorite pink lipstick that she never used.

"Asshole." She muttered under her breath as she slammed her jacket on the floor.

[~~~~~]

Sunghoon walked into the gallery with freshly washed hair as he smiled brightly at all the people that walked past him.

"Mr. Park! You're here!" One of the workers greeted as she walked over to him.

"Was I that necessary here?" He chuckled as he crossed his arms.

"You're always needed sir. But today you don't have to do too much, we need you to check over for the exhibition tonight." She said as she led him over to the center of the gallery.

"I looked over it all last night, so I don't think it needs any more fixing. I'm just here to confirm some things..." His attention was derived as he spotted Sam across the room.

He looked mad. Veins popping and everything.

It was almost entertaining to Sunghoon. To think he was this annoyed and he didn't even know April was at his house the entire night. Laying in his arms.

"I will talk to you when I get home." Sam gritted into the phone.

"Sammyyy!" Sunghoon yelled in greeting as she spotted Sam on the other side of the gallery. "Who are you talking to? Your pretty girlfriend? I'm telling you, you scored big with her."

Sunghoon walked closer to him with a big smile as he waited for him to put down the phone.

Sam placed his phone in his pocket as he contained the urge to roll his eyes at Sunghoon's presence.

"Yeah. You try to deal with her stupidity for one night." Sam said as he shook his head.

Sunghoon's smile dropped a little.

"Stupidity, how?"

"She doesn't fucking listen."

"Does she have to listen to you?" Sunghoon chuckled dryly.

"What?"

"No. Nothing." Sunghoon said sarcastically as he smiled at him.

"She just thinks she can do whatever she wants. I'm sure you understand." Sam said as he shook his head.

No I don't seem to understand..

"You know what? If you're not up for it, I'd gladly take her alleged stupidity every, single, night. I'm sure it'll be fun." He easily towered over Sam as he shrugged his shoulders.