12

Sunghoon walked back to his seat with red cheeks and sat down with a sigh.

Jen looked at him in concern and he only shook his head.

"I ran here." He lied as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Did you find the book?"

"What bo- Oh! No. I didn't find the book." Sunghoon smiled awkwardly as he picked up his pencil.

April strutted up to them with a colorful book in hand as she removed her pony tail.

"I couldn't find a good book so I just stuck with this one. I chose it since Sunghoon dropped it when he walked past me." She said pointedly as she set the book down on the desk.

Sunghoon looked at the book and his cheeks went impossibly redder.

It was just a simple arts book. But the issue was that he had dropped it during specific situations.

"I thought it looked interesting." April smirked at Sunghoon as she opened the book.

Jen looked between them for a second only to look back at her own chemistry book.

They were gone for a few minutes and it was obvious they were gone together.

Sunghoon just shook his head as he took a subtle deep breath.

"It's so hot in this place, isn't it?" He complained as he removed his jacket and pushed his hair back.

"You should try putting your knees on the floor. It'll definitely make you feel better. I know cause I took off my shoes." April smiled cheekily at Sunghoon as she wiggled her toes.

Sunghoon felt like his whole head was going to explode as he bit his lip.

Oh she was going to enjoy teasing him for days.

"Really? Your knees? I should try that too." Jen said as she removed her sandals. "Oh the floor is pretty cold. It's refreshing."

Sunghoon reached into his bag, grabbing his bottle of water.

"See? I told you. Especially with your knees. I kneeled down earlier to get a book, since it was about ye high, I had to kneel down to be face to 'book' you know?" She said as she made gestures with her hand of how tall the 'shelf' was.

"I had never read it so I had to SUCK the knowledge juices out of it in a quick moment. Since I can't take it home."

Sunghoon almost choked on his water as she continued smirking.

"Shh April go to sleep." He whispered as he tapped the side of her head making her smirk at him.

[~~~~~]

Sunghoon walked into his house and leaned against the door with a shocked face.

She's insane..

He shook his head slowly as he tried to process that fact.

He broke out of his thoughts as he heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

Sunghoon walked over, seeing his mother setting down the dinner plates.

"Nice to know you're home before dinner this time." Mrs. Park said as she rolled her eyes.

"I was studying at the library." He said as he bit his lip nervously.

"Get ready for dinner."

"Can I go shower first?"

She looked at Sunghoon for a second as she raised her eyebrows.

"You never shower before dinner. You normally eat in your uniform. Why not do that today?"