27

Sunghoon was startled awake by the sound of the door.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his phone in confusion.

He stood up from the couch and walked towards the front door, looking through the peephole.

He opened the door to see April with two iced coffees and a bag in her hand.

Sunghoon was surprised to see her there since he hadn't seen or known anything about her for the past three days.

He would call her and ask if she was okay and she always confirmed she was.

He told her to take her time and if she needed him to come in commando style into her house he would. She only laughed as if he was joking.

He was not.

"Hi." She greeted as she smiled softly.

Sunghoon opened the door wider for her as he stared at her walk inside.

"What happened to your foot?"

"I stepped on some glass." She chuckled as she placed the cups on the counter.

"It wasn't Sam?"

"I brought you banana bread from Jay's." She changed the topic as she lifted the bag in her hand.

Sunghoon stared at her as he knew she was trying hard not to bring up the topic.

"Let's not talk about that. Please?" She asked quietly as she raised her eyebrows at him.

Sunghoon let out a sigh as he walked over to her, grabbing the bag.

"Thank you." He gave her a small smile.

"You're welcome. Were you sleeping just now?" April wondered as she stared at his hair which was all over the place.

"A little."

"I'm sorry for coming here without warning-"

"No, having you here at any time is the best thing ever." He cheekily said as he bit into his banana bread, leaving a few crumbs on his face.

She smiled softly as she shook her head in fake disappointment.

She reached towards him and gently wiped his cheek with her thumb.

He stared at her as she gave him a smile afterwards.

His heart was beating insanely fast and he felt like his ears were going to explode from how red and hot they felt.

"Are you flustered because of that?" She chuckled as she shook her head one more time.

Sunghoon looked away from her as he took a sip of his coffee.

"You should sit down, isn't that bad for your foot?"

"A little." She said softly as she walked over to the couch with a small smile.

"Do you want to finish the movie we were watching the other night?"

"You won't try anything?" She asked as she watched him sit next to her.

"I won't."

"Sure."

[~~~~~]

The movie was almost at an end.

April looked to her side and she let out a small laugh.

Sunghoon's neck was almost sideways as he lay back against the couch. His head was all the way back as his breathing was stable.

April couldn't help but look at him as he seemed to be too perfect to be true.

He's really pretty...How does someone look like that when they sleep?