37

There was no way April could stand still on her feet as she waited for Sunghoon, who was speaking to some dude.

She didn't want to interrupt in his conversation, so she stood by the snack table munching on cheese as she stared around at the glamorous people around her.

Her pantsuit was beautiful, and it was comfortable to wear, but the shoes were something else.

She fidgeted as she grabbed a few pretzels from the table with a frown.

My feet feel like they'll explode...

In the waiting room before Yeonjun's show it was crowded.

There were lots of self-important people who seemed like they came from some other world that April knew nothing about.

But Sunghoon seemed to blend in perfectly. He was being greeted by multiple people with expensive looking jackets and dresses.

They would walk up to him and make small talk.

It was fascinating to see Sunghoon so in his element.

If he wasn't so adorable, he might've been intimidating, just because of the fact that his status really shown through in these types of events.

April eyes widened slightly as she spotted Jen walking into the room in a gorgeous violet dress.

April waved her hand to catch her attention as she smiled softly.

Deep breaths April. She might not like him anymore.

Jen spotted her, making her smile brighten.

"Hi!" She greeted excitedly as she walked closer to her.

"Hey. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, you do too." Jen said as she gave her a grateful smile.

"It's great that you made it."

"I know. Your friend Yeonjun is walking in the show, right? I didn't know he was a model. I thought he was doing something else in the fashion scene."

"He dabbles in a little of everything, but he mainly models. He walks in a lot of shows, that's why he's always so busy." April smiled proudly as she looked around at the high-end magazine cover he was in, which was displayed widely on the wall.

"He seems to be the main show here." Jen chuckled as she looked around the room.

"He kind of is. A lot of people come to these shows for him. Believe it or not, he has a lot of fangirls." April shook her head in amusement as she grabbed a grape from the table.

"Isn't that Park Sunghoon?" She said quietly as she spotted Sunghoon across the room, talking to a fairly old but rich looking lady, whose purse seemed to be worth more than half of the people's rent in the room.

April nervously looked over to where she was looking, spotting Sunghoon, whose smile could brighten the entire universe.

"Yeah."

"Your friend did say he would be here. Do they know each other?"

"Yeah. They're great friends. More like best friends. They're roommates."

"They do seem like the type of people to hang out together." Jen said as she shrugged her shoulders, seeing Sunghoon politely shake the woman's hand. "He still looks so good."

April felt her heart drop as she raised her eyebrows but she didn't say a thing.

Sunghoon's gaze suddenly turned to where April stood, making her palms sweat.