16

Sunghoon's brush stayed in one place as he stared into space unknowingly as his thoughts continued to run wild.

He couldn't get her out of his mind and he felt like he was going crazy at that point.

It was unhealthy how much he was thinking of her facial expressions that night and how her eyes were glossing over.

The way her lustful gaze wouldn't leave his as if she knew the effect she had on him.

And the way she didn't know what to do with herself and she buried her face into a pillow in an attempt to calm herself down.

He subconsciously grinned but stopped himself as he shook his head.

You're really such a pervert Sunghoon.

"You're weird lately." Heeseung said, breaking Sunghoon out of his thoughts.

Sunghoon looked over at Heeseung with furrowed eyebrows as he shook his head.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he went back to his painting, actually working on it this time.

Heeseung only narrowed his eyes at him as he crossed his arms over his chest in suspicion.

"Everything going okay?" Jay asked as he raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

Sunghoon turned to look at him and he felt his cheeks burn at the look Jay was giving him, as if he could tell exactly what he had been thinking about.

"Everything's going great." Sunghoon answered making Jay's smirk to widen.

"Oh. So there's something I don't know here?" Heeseung asked as he pointed at both of them.

Sunghoon only shrugged as he looked back at his painting with a slight smirk.

"See? This is why I don't like having friends. I always get excluded from shit." Heeseung whined as he shook his head, looking down at his phone.

"Because you blabber too much." Jay exclaimed as he rolled his eyes.

"I do not."

"Yes you do." Niki said from the other side of the room, making all of them let out a chuckle.

Jen looked at all of them with a smile as she stood from her seat.

"How bout' we go for ice cream again since everyone's in a great mood? Jay pays."

"What?" Jay said as he sat up straight making everyone let out a laugh.

"I'm kidding, I'm paying." Jen giggled softly.

"I'm in for free ice cream. Who joins?" Jake said as he looked around the room.

Everyone put up their hands except for Sunghoon.

"I don't think I can. Plus I have some things to do." He smiled sheepishly as all eyes were on him.

Jay narrowed his eyes at him playfully, as he stood from his seat and walked over to him.

"And what exactly will you be doing? And please explain why it starts with A."

"You're disgusting." Jen shot in as she rolled her eyes.

"If what he was doing started with J, I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem." Heeseung subconsciously mumbled. His eyes widened as he realized he had said that out loud.

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows at the comment but decided to say nothing, which didn't go unnoticed by the people in the room.

"Anyways, Sunghoon are you coming or not?" Sunoo asked as he tried to liven the awkward silence that had fallen over the room.