28

April saw him as he walked into the room making her heart raise.

She stood next to Sam in her pretty satin red dress as she tried not to focus too much on Sunghoon who was dressed very business casual and it fit him so well.

Sam gripped her arm tightly as he pulled her along to the other paintings in the party that was set up by Sunghoon's gallery.

She was bored out of her mind but as soon as Sunghoon walked in, it was the most intriguing place ever.

Sunghoon walked along nonchalantly with Yeonjun as he sipped on a glass of champagne.

"Get me more." Sam said to one of the workers.

"Sam, I don't think it's a good ide-"

"Nobody fucking asked April." He gritted his teeth at her making her look away from him.

She shrugged her shoulders as he grabbed his 7th glass of champagne.

Her eyes crossed paths with Sunghoon's. He gave her a small smile which she responded to.

Sunghoon's gaze went behind her making her look as well, seeing Sam stare her down as he noticed her interactions with Sunghoon.

"You don't look at him or talk to him unless I say so. Do you understand?" Sam said in her ear to which she nodded her head.

[~~~~~]

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" April asked politely to one of the workers.

"You go right down that hall right there. And you turn right." She pointed with a small smile.

"Thank you."

April walked down the hall as she searched for the door to the right, but she saw three and none of them were marked to say it was the bathroom.

She almost screamed over the loud music as she was pulled into one of the rooms behind her.

She didn't know who it was until she saw the splatters of paint on his hands.

"Sunghoon?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?" She asked as he turned on the light.

"Giving you an office tour, of course." He said cheekily as he sat on his desk with a small smirk.

"Why would you give me an office tour? Plus, I need to pee so could you tell me which one's the bathroom-"

"There's one in that door." He said as he pointed watching her try to run.

He let out a small laugh as she couldn't even walk straight in those shoes wondering what the hell possessed her to wear them.

She said she hated high heels. They hurt her toes and they're uncomfortable.

After a little while April stepped out of the bathroom with a relaxed sigh.

"Where are you going?" Sunghoon asked as he watched her walk towards the door.

"Back to Sam. He's probably looking for me."

"I'm sure he can wait a little longer." He said as he walked towards her making her back flush against the door.

April watched him carefully as he was closely in front of her.

She wasn't scared of what he would do, it was more backwards than anything else.

"You don't have to leave so quickly do you?" He mumbled as he reached around her and locked the door making her eyes widen.

He kept his hand on the doorknob as he leaned in slowly, their noses were almost touching.