22

"So," Sunghoon started as he walked towards one of the paintings. "Why is this one here?" He asked Sam as he stared at the area it was in.

"The artist said this was part of a series, so I said to-"

"I don't think this is the right area for that." Sunghoon shook his head as he narrowed his eyes.

Sam deadpanned as he had reorganized the spaces for hours on end due to Sunghoon's demands.

Everyone knew of his expertise, especially the artist himself, who Sunghoon was friends with, so he was aware of his identity.

So whenever 'The Great' A.K.A Sunghoon, said anything, it was done.

That would mean it would be Sam's job to reorganize everything.

"Why not?" Sam questioned through his teeth as he crossed his arms behind his back.

"The lighting is too bright in this area; it doesn't go with the theme. Move it to that wall."

"We can just change the brightness of the spotlights-"

"Sorry? I didn't hear you. You'll do it? THAT'S GREAT! Thanks. It'll look fantastic." Sunghoon smiled wickedly as he brushed past him, roughly patting his shoulder on the way.

Yeonjun watched this from afar as he wondered what Sam had done to get on Sunghoon's bad side.

It had been like this the entire day.

Sunghoon smirked as he heard Sam sigh in frustration.

He can't say anything unless he wants to lose his job.

[~~~~~]

"You've already been here so, make yourself at home." Sunghoon said as he opened the door for April, who gave him a small smile.

"Thank you." She said politely as she heard the door close behind them. "Is Yeonjun asleep?"

"He's not home for a few days. He went to model for some event that I don't remember, somewhere in New York, I don't really know." Sunghoon shrugged as he shook his head, opening the door to his studio.

"You don't remember your best friend's events?" She chuckled as she set her bag down on the couch watching him turn on the lights.

"Not really. There's too many of them. He's handling some of my stuff there too. I think they have some of my paintings in a gallery there."

"The originals?"

"Yeah."

"Woah. That's cool."

Sunghoon watched her look around in curiosity as her eyes fell on the painting of the girl that was hanging on the wall.

He cleared his throat as he grabbed an apron he had, extending it towards her. "It's good you didn't bring one of your pretty dresses, they won't end up well. There's wet paint everywhere."

"I thought so." She laughed as she grabbed it from his hand with a smile.

She placed it over her head as she reached to tie the back, holding in a wince at the pain on her upper arm.

"I can help."

"No, it's fine-"

Before she could protest, his hands were already tying the apron for her.

"There you go."

"Thank you." She said in embarrassment as she watched Sunghoon walk over to his seat and grab a brush. "So, what exactly am I supposed to do?"