5

"Get me a car and maybe we'll have a better conversation." Heeseung said as he rolled his eyes at Niki, who had suddenly decided to start a conversation about expenses.

"Well we're still in high school, so I don't really understand why we're having this conversation." Jen said as she shook her head.

Niki shrugged and looked over at Sunghoon, who had been staring at the window for the past 5 minutes.

It was raining hard for the whole day and he couldn't stop thinking about April.

Whenever it rains now he'll think of her.

Sunghoon couldn't help but frown to himself as he watched the rain drops race each other on the window.

Niki tapped Jen's arm and gestured towards Sunghoon.

Jen shook her head in a hurry and looked away.

"Go." Niki quietly encouraged as he softly pushed her ahead.

The sound of her shoes made Sunghoon look away from the window and notice her.

"Hi." He politely said as he gave her a small smile.

"Hi."

He found it amusing how shy Jen seemed to be sometimes and he didn't really have any special thoughts about it.

He thought she was adorable. Like a little girl.

She shyly looked down at her feet as she seemed to be thinking what to say.

"So what are you working on?"

Sunghoon looked at the painting that he had been adamantly working on the day before as he was trying hard to match the colors on her dress without messing it up.

"I'm just trying to mix the colors but it's not coming out the way I want it to." He said as he looked down at his paint palette with furrowed eyebrows.

Jen hadn't been there the day before so she hadn't seen the painting.

At first glance it was like seeing a gem in the middle of a dark ocean.

It was breathtaking.

"It's really beautiful." She complimented as she was in awe at the talent she didn't know he had.

"Thank you."

"Well, I'm good with matching colors.. Do you need any help?" She quietly asked and Sunghoon raised his head.

"That would be cool. Thanks." He said with a smile as he mixed the colors even more.

Niki smirked to himself as he looked down at his chips.

Jen smiled and pulled a stool to sit next to him.

"So what exactly were you going for?"

"Well A- her dress is still yellow, but it had some tinges of brown, kind of like dirt. I mean since she was dancing in the rain and the dress is pretty long. But I can't seem to match a light enough brown that stands out on the dress."

"That's very specific."

"I told you." Jay whispered making Sunghoon turn around to glare at him.

Jen let out a small chuckle as she shook her head.

"Maybe he just has great imagination. You know some artists create scenarios in their head in order to convey a specific feeling." Jen told Jay as Jay only raised his eyebrows, looking at his phone.

"Do you agree with that Sunghoon? You created a scenario?" Jay teased as Sunghoon looked away from him with a playful roll of his eyes.

"Yes I did." Sunghoon said but his ears were giving him away.