35

Sunghoon walked into the gallery as he greeted the staff at the doors.

He was getting ready for a confrontation with Sam, who Sunghoon was positive would be there that day. It was his job after all.

Sunghoon sat in the meeting room as he brought out his sketchpad, doing random things as he went.

People slowly started walking in, Sam included.

Sam glared at him as he sat on the table a few seats away from him.

"I trust that at work we keep things professional, right Sammy?" Sunghoon questioned making Sam roll his eyes.

Everyone at the table awkwardly avoided both of their gazes.

Sunghoon only smiled as he closed his sketchpad.

"So, he only has two more nights here because that is all I'm planning to give, I don't want to have you here for any extra time. Are there any suggestions for how it should be set up for the last night?" Sunghoon asked as he placed his hands together.

"A darker setting down by the back should be set, the windows hit there directly at night and it's distracting." Someone randomly suggested making Sunghoon nod.

[~~~~~]

After the small meeting was over, Sunghoon still sat in the office with his sketch book, noticing Sam was also still in the room.

"What's up Sammy?" Sunghoon absentmindedly questioned.

"Where did you take my girlfriend?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"I don't believe she's your girlfriend anymore." Sunghoon tilted his head as he continued sketching.

"Well, she is. Where is she?" Sam harshly asked as he leaned against the table.

"Since we insist on not keeping things professional at work... She went out in the morning but by now she's probably...in my home. In my bed. Waiting for me." Sunghoon emphasized the last few words as he looked up at him. "Isn't she amazing? No stupidity to be seen."

"You bring her ass back home."

"Oh my. Sammy, take it easy, you might pop a vein there." He raised his eyebrows as he pursed his lips, looking down at his sketchpad again.

"Park Sunghoon, I'm not fucking joking."

"You really do want to keep this unprofessional, don't you?" Sunghoon shook his head as he stood from his chair.

Sam stayed quiet as he watched Sunghoon pace with his sketchpad in his hand.

"She doesn't want you. She's confused. She's always loved me." Sam smirked as he shrugged his shoulders.

Sunghoon almost snorted as the words that came out of Sam's mouth so easily.

"You want to know something Sammy?" Sunghoon asked as he placed his sketchpad and pencil down. "I believe that she does want me. More than she wants you at least. She's always wanted me. Her moans last night proved it."

"Shut the fuck up."

"She wouldn't stop moaning and screaming my name. She kissed me like she never wanted me to leave-" Sunghoon slowly walked closer to Sam as he crossed his arms.

"I will beat your ass up."

"Her whole body shook just with my touch. You know what's funny? It was JUST like that night you called, and she called me daddy. I'm sure you don't know what it feels like to hear her moan your name like that. Right Sammy?"