32

"Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls."

"Oh. So that's what you meant." Sunghoon blushed as he watched the scene.

"Yes." April laughed as she watched Sunghoon's reaction to the innocent but intimate scene.

For a second he was flustered, but after a while he was intrigued.

"Why don't we try it?" Sunghoon suggested making April's eyes widen at the sudden statement.

"What?"

"For artistic experience. You don't have to if you don't want to."

"You haven't drawn anyone naked before? I thought all artists did that." She joked as she smiled at him.

"I have. But it was a dude." He scrunched up his nose at the thought of that one art class he took.

April let out a laugh at his expression as she considered it, although there really wasn't much to consider.

[~~~~~]

"So this is what we end up doing at 3am." April joked as she walked into Sunghoon's studio in her silky nightgown.

Sunghoon chuckled as he ambled towards the couch to fix up the pillows in the right position.

April looked around the studio as she saw the cool designs on the walls. It looked very aesthetically pleasing as there was even slight graffiti on the walls as if he was experimenting with different types of art.

How come she never noticed before?

Sunghoon dragged a chair in front of the couch as he nervously waited for her to get ready, holding his sketchpad in his hand.

She softly removed the loose straps of her nightgown, letting it softly fall against the floor.

Sunghoon's eyes widened a little as he started realizing this was happening.

"You're a professional right?" She joked with a small smirk as she lay back on the couch.

"Mhm."

Sunghoon's heart was beating 5,000 miles per hour and he didn't even know that was possible.

It's true that movies are movies, because you had to be a very strong man Jack. A very strong man.

"Can you tilt your chin up? A little?" He cleared his throat as he watched her move her head ever so slightly.

He stood from his seat and walked over to her, softly moving her face to where it needed to be.

He avoided her beautiful eyes on his as he adjusted her legs as well.

"Okay. Perfect." He whispered to himself as he walked back to his seat. "Just remember. Try to stay as still as possible."

She hummed as a response as she felt goosebumps rise on her skin from the intensity of the moment.

It felt so different. So weirdly erotic. But they were sitting several feet apart from each other and hadn't even done anything remotely sexual.

I get it now Rose..

April couldn't help but smirk, making Sunghoon raise his eyebrows at her.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing." She answered softly as she stared at him start his work.

He was beautiful.

Even his hands were as beautiful as she remembered them to be.

Well this is fun..