V

Mercedes April Porter
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
A Day Later

I lurk on my unofficial boyfriend's page with my fake account after I unpack in my hotel.

He posts a bitch with a heart emoji over her face specifically to piss me off.

I go through his 519 following list. I don't see her so I go through 17 thousand followers and narrow it down to 40 people.

I look through each other their pages until I match the hair to her most recent post.

@xxladaniahxx I follow her and go back to his page.

She liked every post of his and commented heart eyes and kissy faces under his shit.

I unfollow her and add her name to the list. I put all her info under her name.

I text my best friend to call me when she gets the chance. She calls immediately and I put it on speaker.

"Hey friendddd." She drags.

"Whatchu doing babes?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"At my nail appointment, what's up?" She asks.

"Soooo I found another female D messed with." I twirl my weave.

"Mmcht let that dog ass nigga be already. He won't never be loyal." She says.

"He don't owe me loyalty tho so I can't do shit about it." I roll my eyes.

"Fuck Dequanamariouse or whatever the fuck his name is."

"Don't do D." I laugh.

"But what are you gonna do with these girls' names." She asks.

"Ion know, just look at em? They ain't do nun wrong really, but if he try to lie abt it I'mma have NAMES." I emphasize.

"The guilt of doing you dirty will eat him alive trust and believe." She claps between each word.

"Let's change the topic to something positive cuz ion wanna just talk about him. And thank you Moon." I say.

"Mhmm, I got my ticket cleared." I hear the smile in her voice.

"Ahhh shit, you won the court thing?" I ask.

"Yup, that lil $300 can kiss my ass."

"How did you prove you didn't go 109 in a school zone?" I ask.

"He lost the footage." She laughs.

"Why was you going that fast in a school zone tho?"

"One of them lil niggas stole my niece's edge control brush out her backpack and that shit didn't fly well wit me!"

"You hell guhl!" I bust out laughing.

"Finna pop up at that muthafuckin school wit a flyswatter and beat everybody ass in that raggedy ass school."

"They gone ban you soon." I shake my head.

"They can try it but I'll bring a new car and a new wig everytime."

"That's absolutely horrible... But you can use my car if need-be." I add.

"Aight hang up, she finna dry my nails. Love you."

"Love you shawty." I make a kissy noise and hang up.

I get up and lay my edges in the mirror. I bend over and twerk a lil before checking my phone again.

His team sends me a lil NDA that I sign virtually. I send it back and they give me the address.

I did my makeup on the phone with Moonshine so I finish getting ready and grab my purse to leave.

...

"I'm the makeup artist. Mercedes Porter." I tell the guards out back of the studio.

One checks the clipboard and nods to the other making him open the door.

I'm lead to the girls and other makeup artist behind the scenes. I sit down my supplies on the table and get to work.

...

After a couple hours and a few touchups since the lil choreography messes up sum of they makeup, we finish for the day.

I'm staying in LA for a week tho as they're filming 4 days this week. We have 3 different locations, and makeup/outfit changes for different scenes left to shoot.

Mr Glock was cool and professional. He gave me a little note with his signature to give to Moonshine which I appreciate.

I post a video of me and Key Glock on set to be petty.

In the picture he shines his grill in the camera with his arm over my shoulder and I'm sticking out my tongue.

I tag Glock and put it on my story. I close the app, put my phone on DND, and fall asleep 😴

...

"OPEN THE DOOR!" A loud screaming wakes me up.

I jump up and put my robe on. I go to the peephole and stand on my tippy toes to see.

No one asked but since I'm not tall enough to look out the peephole, I use the top of the doorway to pull myself up higher, like a lil pull up and it irritates me  🥴

"I just know- I just know this nigga did not pop up at my hotel." I whisper to myself looking at D bang on my door.

"He gone wake the whole damn hotel up with this shit." I sigh.

I silently curse before I unlock the door and twist the knob.

"That's what we doing? Fucking celebrity niggas while we working?" He walks around my room.

"Nigga it's-" I pull out my phone. "4 am."

"I caught the earliest flight." He starts checking the closets and cabinets in the bathroom and shit.

"Nigga this ain't R Kelly. Ain't no midgets trapped in cabinets, move along cuz." I mug him.

"Nah cuz lemme find out. " He starts looking under the bed and flashing his phone flashlight and shit.

"Ain't nobody hea, weirdo." I lay back down.

He starts feeling on the sheets and sniffing around for cologne.

"Why was you posted up with Glock on yo story?" He hovers over me.

"Why is you in my business." I close my eyes.

He tugs my eyelids until I open my eyes back and mug him.

"So you fucked him?" He asks, trying not to go off on me.

"Did you fuck Ladaniah?" I ask referring to the girl saved in his phone as 'no hands'.

"I don't know why you asking me shit. I'm not the one fucking superstar hoes." He says looking dumb as hell.

"I know you gone do what you do, ion even care no mo." I lie.

"But you being on blogs and stories and shit with a famous nigga gone give you a whole new range of niggas tryna fly you out and shit." He explains.

I smile at both his jealously and the attention.

"Boy lay down with me or leave. I'm not discussing shit at the clitoris of dawn." I roll over.

He stands there for a second and I pat the spot next to me.

He smacks his teeth and lays down next to me.

He gets under the cover and pulls me closer to him.

Him so toxic 🥰