Epilogue

Dequavince Demaro Harris
2 Years Later

"Mane why you ain't tell Cedes you was getting out early?" MilkyWay asks.

Me and MilkyWay got out as early as possible on good behavior. But Middle Man got life because they got him on muder.

Glue Stick had to stay 2 extra years for spitting on the pregnant guard who said Lil Durk was better than YoungBoy. He a fool mane.

"I got a lot ah shit to sort out foe I see her." I suck my teeth.

"You gone stay wit ha after everything?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yea, she still my wife at the end of the day." I shrug.

"Yea that's good, ion know no other female that would put up witchu like ha. What we doing first?" He turns the car on.

"Drop me off at my mom's."

"You ain't tryna come to the stu wimme?" He smacks his teeth.

"Nigga- it's been 15 YEARS cuh why are you still trying!?" I look at him crazy.

"Stop hating, one of my old songs got 11k views. My people still waiting on my EP to drop." He waves me off.

"Boy ain't no damn body waiting on that shit. You need to open sum businesses... hell even go back to trapping assum. Cuz rapping ain't foe you dawg." I chuckle.

"Say I won't spit sumn right now." He smiles cockily.

"Please don't." I sigh at the red light.

"Ok check me out, check me out. Niggas thought I was finished, no it ain't over. Niggas ain't even in my Range, Rover!" He laughs and nods at himself.

"Aye'd you get that? Range- Rover- like the car? But also like range as in vicinity?" He nods proudly.

"Nigga when this light gone change?" I rest my head on the window, tiredly.

...

"Oh my God!" My mom runs into my arms.

"You finally home, my baby. Oh my goodness." She cries.

"I missed you momma." I hug her.

"This time you better stay out of that hellhole." She kisses my cheeks.

"Fasho." I nod.

She lets me go and I sit down on her couch. I take my shoes off and press the button thing for the leg rest to come out.

"This shit so comfortable, damn." I mumble, leaning back.

"I'm so glad you back. Oh I just made a meal, lemme fix you a plate- oh dear, I gotta call yo siblings too!" She runs into the kitchen.

"What you been up to?" I ask grabbing the mokkentroll.

"Oh just trying to find out where yo hoe ass baby mama is." She scoffs.

"Ma don't call her that." I chuckle.

"Well it's true. Who runs away from her baby daddy's family and hides the child? A bitch."

Mercedes checked out of rehab a while back and cut everybody off, on my side at least. My mom, sister, niece, brother, no one knows where she moved or where she took Quay Quay.

I ain't talked to her nor my daughter in 2 years. She changed her number and everything. But she know she can't hide from me.

I hear cars pulling up and I smile already knowing who it is.

"You fake as hell! Why you ain't tell me you got out!?" Carter runs up to me.

I stand up and hug him, I missed these niggas.