LXVI

Flashback
7 Years Ago

"Babe where you going?" Montana hugged Dequavince from behind as he put his chains on.

"A lil party." He shrugged, spraying sum Dior cologne.

"You look too good, you better be on yo best behavior." She chuckles.

"I will." He lies.

The two had been dating for a couple months. Everything looked fine on surface level. But if you dug a little deeper you'd find countless infidelities on his end.

"Aight I'm gone." D turned around and kissed her.

"Be safe!" She yelled, laying back on her bed.

Montana really loved him. When people said he was cheating she automatically believed him. The truth being the love of her life cheating on her would be a hard pill to swallow so she chose to live in denial.

Meanwhile a high D and his friends smoked and laughed on the porch of the house party. A fight emerged between two girls fucking the same nigga and more and more people started to come out to watch.

"Damn she fucking that girl up!" MilkyWay shook his head.

"Why they fighting over a nigga that's dogging out both of em? Shit is sad." Dequavince says.

"You one tuh talk about dogging bitches out." Middle Man mumbled.

"Scuse me." A pretty dark skin girl with a red cup in her hand walks around them.

"Damn she fine." D licked his lips.

"Here this nigga go. Ain't you inna relationship ma nigga?" Middle Man smacks his teeth.

"Wassaname ain't tripping." D shrugged, standing up.

"Woof woof!" Glue Stick clowned him.

"Y'all niggas get no hoes, shut up." He waved his friends off.

"Who you think gone win?" He asks making her look at him standing next to her.

"Pink shirt." She shrugs.

"That skinny one tearing her big ass up." He says, she nods.

"I hate when people break up fights, I be waiting to see who gone fall out first. Then here this nigga come splitting they asses up. Let them guhls fight to the death." She makes a stank face as they break up the fight.

"You right, this sum bullshit. It barely lasted a damn minute." He mugged the people that broke it up.

"What's yo name?" He asks her.

He liked what he saw and decided he wanted her to be one of his hoes.

"Whatchu need it fa?" She mugs him.

"Shawty don't catch an attitude." He says taken aback.

"Don't catch these hands nigga." She scoffs.

"Yo lil ass ain't gone do shit." He laughed at her.

Dequavince found her lil sass attractive. Usually hoes through themselves at him which got old real fast. This girl got personality and the lil back n forth shit entertained him.

Mercedes really wasn't looking for a nigga at the time. Most of them couldn't entertain nor handle her. So once she found someone who did she feel in love, hard.