06

❝The ability to recognize and respect individual differences is the beginning of successful relationship❞ - Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel

_____________

5:45 pm

Gayoung pulled over her car by the house, and the home which she was getting used to come back to, and call it hers.

Her work had held her back from coming home on her usual time so she had asked Mrs. Tae to bring the kids home which she had informed Baekhyun about throughout the text to which she got to know that he'd be coming home before her.

It's been two weeks since they have gotten married.

Like every new wedded couple, they were getting used to the feeling of having them around each other to get comfortable being around each other.

It was a little difficult in their first days, as the next morning of their marriage, Gayoung woke up only to almost kick Baekhyun off the bed but immediately had resisted the moment she realized that she was married now. And the same thing happened to Baekhyun who woke up only to find a woman standing by the dressing table to almost curse out loud until he realized that he was married now.

Then come a few things of them learning about each other.

And one of them was how Baekhyun had found Gayoung's hand always clutching his sleeve or either his hand whenever he woke up from his sleep before her, while Gayoung had come to adapt to how Baekhyun always shift his position before getting into a deep slumber but he was still a little sleeper just like Seojun.

Mr and Mrs Byun had left the next morning as they still had some stuff to take care of.

Soon enough, the people at their workplace had gotten the news of them being married and they were surely being the talk of it but no one really came with some direct words and if were, that was from their seniors and they weren't embarrassed about it, nor they were forced into it so it was nowhere that they were going to deny it because they had welcomed it.

That's how their days were going on, their routines were changing, and somehow new habits were being made in those days but they were yet to acknowledge it but in those days there were hardly any long conversations between them since they had gotten busy with their respective jobs.

Talking about kids, both of them were trying very hard to give their time and efforts towards their children, as it wasn't only them being in a new change but their kids were also a part of it and however it was, they were happy.

Walking through the front door, Gayoung was greeted with a empty living room instead of Seojun running around or Areum doodling on her drawing book which was her favorite hobby to do as Gayoung came to know about it with not even finding Baekhyun around who had told her about him being at home.