12

❝But falling in love is always a pretty crazy thing

❝But falling in love is always a pretty crazy thing. It might appear out of the blue and just grab you. Who knows? Maybe even tomorrow❞ - Haruki Murakami.

12:34 pm

"Dad, you put it wrongly!"

Areum exclaimed, placing the piece of puzzle in the right place before looking at Baekhyun with a knowing look where Baekhyun just pouted before frowning at Seojun who chuckled. "Dad is silly!"

"Silly?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, "You little-" and pulled his cheeks while Seojun whined to Baekhyun just giggling along with Areum before continuing playing their game till Baekhyun had time before he could leave for his work.

The father and the kids squad had gathered to play the puzzle game in the living room while settled on the floor surrounding the table with much concentration while Mongryong sitting by Areum's side who kept caressing him.

"What's mommy been doing since a while?" Baekhyun asked, as his eyes went to their room which was open but no voice of Gayoung which was kind of surprising and that's why he was curious about where Seojun pouted. "She's shopping."

Baekhyun nodded with a hum. "Shopping."

"WHAT DO I DO?!"

The squad flinched as the half solved puzzle got scattered all over the table by Baekhyun who immediately palmed his chest. "That scared me."

"Dad!" Areum and Seojun were quick to exclaim as Baekhyun blinked confusingly at their adorable glare to gasp at the doing of his as he immediately pointed towards the door with a whiny face. "Mommy did it!"

"Baekhyun!"

"What did I do now?" Baekhyun let out yet another sigh after hearing Gayoung's voice again as his shoulder slouched down before finding Gayoung walking out of the room with a quick space panicking. "I need your laptop!"

Baekhyun's forehead creased. "My laptop? Why?"

"Hurry up!" Gayoung stomped her foot where Baekhyun couldn't help but somehow enjoy the sight as he chuckled, with Gayoung immediately marching toward him to take a hold of his hand with a glare. "Don't laugh, and come here!"

"Okay-wait!" He couldn't even complete his words as Gayoung made him stand up to drag him to their room leaving the kids to look at each other to sigh and pout afterwards as they had to complete the half puzzle again.

"What happened?" He asked, and Gayoung pointed towards the laptop on the study table with a crying expression. "My laptop broke!"

"Oh."

"Don't oh me and help me!"

"Excuse me, lady." He said, with a formal tone giving her a done look. "I'm not an engineer but a neurosurgeon," before letting out a sigh with a shake of his head. "You came to the wrong person."