20

❝For the two of us, home isn't a place

❝For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home❞ - Stephanie Perkins.

8:13 am

"Let's check if they're awake since they have to leave in a few."

Yixing spoke, stepping out of the elevator along with Yoora who gave him a contemplating look. "Are you sure about this? Aren't we gonna just disturb them?"

"Disturb?" Yixing frowned. "It's not like they'd be sleeping hugging each other."

"You're impossible." Yoora groaned, slapping his back as he hissed while walking down the hallway toward the room. "I am just saying since Gayoung has to discharge in a few minutes so they'd be awake by now and if not, then we'll wake them up, is that a bad thing?"

"Yes, it feels like we're intruding," She sighed, giving him a done look. "I really don't know how Soo-Ah is handling your idiotic ass."

"Please, it's better than your boyfriend handling your demanding ass." He retorted back, and got another slap on his back as he hissed, giving her a glare. "If only you weren't a woman."

"Don't fret."

Reaching the room, Yixing was quick to open the door and as soon as his eyes had adapt to the sight in front of him, his jaw dropped with a shocked face to immediately let out a huge gasp as a scream almost left his lips but Yoora was fast enough to palm his mouth as she, herself was surprised at the sight but couldn't let the idiot beside him to ruin it.

There they were, Baekhyun and Gayoung, sleeping on the bed and just like Yixing had said, sleeping hugging each other because that's exactly what they were seeing, with her lying on her back while him beside her facing her with his forehead against her temple and their arms tangled together along with their hands on her stomach.

And the beautiful sight only indicated one thing, and as soon as both Yixing and Yoora got it, both of them met each other's eyes with a smile of relief and contentment.

"I can't believe this." Yoora commented, her lips widening her smile and Yixing shook his head with a smile. "Holy sh-"

Yoora was quick to slap his mouth softly before he could have swore loudly and Yixing was far bothered by his mouth getting smacked as he had fished out his phone with an excited expression to walk to the bed as he hovered the camera over the sleeping couple to immediately begin to take some pictures of them while popping his face between with a hooray face.

Yoora could just groan internally while the pair was unaware of their doings happening around them.

However, the next second, she reached out grabbing him by the collar of his white coat to instantly dragged him out of the room with herself with her grumble behind at the man who wouldn't stop gushing over them.