21

❝A conversation is so much more than words: a conversation is eyes, smiles, the silences between words❞ - Annika Thor

7:22 am

A sound of footsteps, a faint yet soft footsteps were being walked around in the room to not to awake the certain person sleeping soundly knowing how light sleeper of that person is, yet the mere soft steps had woken the person as he shifted, and stirred with a soft hum to squeeze his eyes shut the moment they opened because of the sunlight on his face.

As soon as Baekhyun adjusted to the light, his eyes opened to find his woman standing by the mirror of the dressing table where they slowly averted up to down, finding her in her go to tracksuit as she was fixing her ponytail with her fine hand, as her plastered wrist arm was by her side which he would find it being glared at by her from time to time, and a surprise unconscious chuckle left his lips the moment he found her doing it right now.

And his chuckle was loud enough in the silent room for Gayoung to flinch as she looked over at him through the mirror to meet his fond eyes while lying on his side as he propped himself up on his elbow and a wave of warmth rushed into her as her head tilted with a look.

"Checking out someone is inappropriate, doctor."

"But checking out my wife isn't, baby." He replied, almost immediately with a knowing look and smile which widened the moment his eyes took a notice of her blushy cheeks through the mirror and Gayoung turned around, squinted her eyes at him as she walked to him to sit right beside him as his fondly gaze bored into hers. "What a beautiful morning."

Gayoung let out a chuckle to brush her fingers through his messy hair, something she likes to do these days. "What a lazy morning."

His nose scrunched, yet he leaned into her touch before reaching out to brush his fingers through her bangs to the place above her eyebrow where the injury was which was healed by now as his thumb caressed her cheekbone softly. "Morning walk?"

"Yep."

"Should I join you?"

"You can but you shouldn't." She stated, and Baekhyun frowned, dropping her hand to take her hand into his with a gentle tug. "Why?"

"Because you came late last night, and didn't sleep enough," She paused, pushing his shoulder gently to have him lay back comfortably on the bed as her hand unconsciously pressed on the pillow beside his head as she gave him a determined look. "So, go back to sleep, and mom has already made breakfast so you can eat it later because we're going out with dad and meet Dodo there but don't-"