15

❝The way they smiled at each other's presences in the crowd, even the stars could tell they were in love❞ - Muskan Kaur

6:08 am

The calm silence was still around the house, the sun had risen just a while earlier with the chirping birds flying over the bluish yet with a hue of yellow shade in the cloudy sky welcoming the morning with much of their flapping wings as if enjoying their time.

The leaves of the trees around the garden were swinging with the gentle breeze leaving a calm but a loud sound yet it wasn't enough for the people sleeping soundly to wake up through it, the empty bottle with the bowls were still scattered around in the middle and then there was a couple sleeping comfortably in each other's embraces, too comfortable to even lean away from the warmth.

However, the woman had felt too comfortable to snuggle in the warmth as the cold breeze was enough to wake up from her slumber but as soon as Gayoung's forehead had made a contact with something soft yet it didn't felt like a blanket and her ear could hear a certain rhythm behind which was enough to have her eyes fluttered open to find her head on Baekhyun's chest with her forehead against the curve of his neck leaving her heart to stop for a second only to beat in a rapid manner with warming cheeks.

Taking a deep breath silently, she gulped to slowly lean away her head softly to not to disturb his sleep but as soon as she had raised her head, her eyes stopped to stare at his peaceful sleeping face and unknowingly her eyes just peeked through his features to find a mole right on his cheekbone and over the corner of his upper lip and as she gazed more, a sudden glimpse of their close faces had crossed her mind leaving her breath hitched.

A frown plastered between her eyebrows in confusion, and before she could try to recall about last night, Baekhyun had shifted suddenly to the side towards her and since her arm was still around his waist, her head had fallen back on his arm with his hand stopping right on her hip to slid up to her waist leaving her breath in her throat as her hand tightened against his hoodie to let out a shaky breath softly to carefully grab his hand but as soon as she had pulled his hand away, his lips had made a contact with her forehead, making her eyes to close in the moment as a warming sensation ran through her spine.

The next second, she had rolled over her other side with her rapid heart beat loudly behind her chest and a warmth around her as she sat up quickly to calm down to look back at him with a pouty frown as the person behind her this state didn't even know about it until another glimpse of their close inches lips with his face in her hands leaving Gayoung with a subtle gasp.

"What was that?" She mumbled, cupping her mouth to look at him with widened eyes as she swallowed. "Did we... No, did I..." She stuttered, with a sudden warmth yet a nervousness rushing into her heart with a feel of fear about the outcome now but was still left confused if it happened or not.