19

❝That's the funny thing about love

❝That's the funny thing about love. It doesn't wait for perfection, the heart loves who it loves, exactly as they are, faults and all❞ - Amanda Hocking.

6:08 pm

"Yeah, I'm speeding up!"

Min-Jae's hand tightened on the steering wheel as he rounded the corner while speeding up the car towards the hospital as soon as he hung up the call of Woo-Jin since he let him know what has happened, with his eyes averting to the passenger's seat to find his sister unconscious as his heart sank enough for his vision to get blur but he had to drive, he had to reach the hospital no matter what.

The moment he had found her passed out in the car, he couldn't help but panic, and knowing the ambulance could get late so he couldn't just wait and watch her unconscious in front of his eyes as it scared him so he did what he could and that was to drive her to the hospital.

His first instinct was to call Woo-Jin and he had picked up after a few rings and informed him about the incident, and being shocked and panic was an understatement for him since it was his sister and the moment he stopped the car by the entrance of the hospital, he found Woo-Jin standing outside as the next minute, he was jogging towards them with a scared look on his face.

Min-Jae unbuckled his seatbelt, and Woo-Jin opened the door of the passenger's door to immediately unbuckle Gayoung's seatbelt who was unconscious as he gasped, seeing the blood oozing out of her forehead above her eyebrow by a cut as he patted her cheek softly to check. "Noona?"

Not getting any response, he was quick to lift her up in his arms to pace quickly inside with Min-Jae behind him as both of the brothers were scared, and worried as hell right now.

Whereas, Baekhyun, who walked in his cabin after a surgery with a still heavy heart of his, as he couldn't shove his anxious feeling away, even after getting the text from Gayoung as he thought she'd be home by now as he checked it phone to find a bunch of texts and calls from Min-Jae, and Woo-Jin.

"What happened?" He muttered, his heart beating loudly behind his chest and opened the texts only for his heart to sink in an unpleasant way and the next moment, he dashed out of the cabin with a fearful feeling erupting inside him, until he was in the elevator, swallowing the lump till he was running towards the emergency room without stopping as the text about Gayoung meeting an accident had him scared.

The people, the nurses and his fellow doctors were shocked, yet surprised to see him running like that, but he could care less about it, because all he was hoping, and praying for her to be okay as if happening something to her, would bring a misery into his life and he didn't want it, he was afraid.